Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    anyone heard about sheffield offers? been almost 2 weeks since i sent my portfolio off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesEvans)
    anyone heard about sheffield offers? been almost 2 weeks since i sent my portfolio off
    not really at the moment waiting for mine as well ;(

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone

I sent all my application to K100. My 5 choices are:

Uni of Bath
    UCL
    Uni of Kent
    Cardiff
    Reading

Most of my choices are in the South because I like to live near London and warmer weather. =))
    Reading was a wild choice because I couldn't think of anywhere else in the south that is near London so I asked my teacher and she told me about it. I now realise it's a pretty stupid decision.

So far, I already got conditional offers from Kent and Bath, which is good. I sent in my assessment task to UCL (the first one) and portfolio to Cardiff. Why do I smell rejection here? =))) Hopefully, I will get an offer from Cardiff and I will do well in my exams.

Otherwise, my mom would drag me back to Vietnam, force me to study SAT to go to the US and drop Architecture completely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baiichi)
    Hi everyone

I sent all my application to K100. My 5 choices are:

Uni of Bath
    UCL
    Uni of Kent
    Cardiff
    Reading

Most of my choices are in the South because I like to live near London and warmer weather. =))
    Reading was a wild choice because I couldn't think of anywhere else in the south that is near London so I asked my teacher and she told me about it. I now realise it's a pretty stupid decision.

So far, I already got conditional offers from Kent and Bath, which is good. I sent in my assessment task to UCL (the first one) and portfolio to Cardiff. Why do I smell rejection here? =))) Hopefully, I will get an offer from Cardiff and I will do well in my exams.

Otherwise, my mom would drag me back to Vietnam, force me to study SAT to go to the US and drop Architecture completely.

Welcome!! Congrats on the offers!! Cardiff recieved my portfolio on 11th of Nov and I have no replies yet so I wouldn't panic (fingers crossed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by czhang1998)
    Welcome!! Congrats on the offers!! Cardiff recieved Cardiff portfolio on 11th of Nov and I have no replies yet so I wouldn't panic (fingers crossed
    Thanks. I think I have sent it in late Oct so I am quite worried. Hopefully it's nothing. ))

ReputationRep:
    Anyone chose question 3 for the Bartlett task?

ReputationRep:
    Welcome!! Congrats on the offers!! Cardiff recieved my portfolio on 11th of Nov and I have no replies yet so I wouldn't panic (fingers crossed
    Can I ask when did you apply and how long did it take for Cardiff to request your portfolio? I applied through UCAS 26th October and have heard nothing yet. Not worried yet but would like to get some general time frame! Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rhmj)
    Can I ask when did you apply and how long did it take for Cardiff to request your portfolio? I applied through UCAS 26th October and have heard nothing yet. Not worried yet but would like to get some general time frame! Thanks
    5 days

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rhmj)
    Hi! I applied on 3rd of Oct and Cardiff requested the portfolio on 21st Oct

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I applied on 3rd of Oct and Cardiff requested the portfolio on 21st Oct
    Great, thank you. I've waited almost been a month now so I guess I'll get something soon then!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rhmj)
    Great, thank you. I've waited almost been a month now so I guess I'll get something soon then!
    Yep! I'm sure Cardiff is just processing

ReputationRep:
    anyone having their ucl interview next thursday? thought it might be good to know someone when im there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toedy)
    anyone having their ucl interview next thursday? thought it might be good to know someone when im there
    I'm having it next Wednesday 😂

ReputationRep:
    I'm having it next Wednesday 😂
    So many asians interviewing that day😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starsfly)
    So many asians interviewing that day😂
    Are you Asian and being interviewed that day as well?😂

ReputationRep:
    Are you Asian and being interviewed that day as well?😂
    Didnt apply to cam 😂
    But i know a lot of people who do.
    What college have u applied u

ReputationRep:
    Didnt apply to cam 😂
    But i know a lot of people who do.
    What college have u applied u
    Oh no I was talking about UCL interview 😂 But my Camb one is on 12th of Dec at Trinity 😅

ReputationRep:
    Oh no I was talking about UCL interview 😂 But my Camb one is on 12th of Dec at Trinity 😅
    Still, I know people doing an interview for ucl on the 30th. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Still, I know people doing an interview for ucl on the 30th. Good luck!
    Thanks!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toedy)
    Mine is on Thursday!

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.