The Student Room Group

Wanting my ex back...

I broke up with my ex about 3 months ago, and it was basically because he had anxiety and wanted to 'find himself'. It killed me when we broke up as he is such a good person and I know he didn't want to break up with me as he told me. But I accepted his decision and since then gave him space.
Recently, I was at a party and he was there, so we ended up talking and I was so happy to catch up with him, but then his friend who apparently was 'helping him get over me', was pulling him away from me and saying we shouldn't get back together which was so confusing. The thing is, I want him back. What should I do? Should I stay away or try?
I have been in a similar situation as you recently but I would say just move on and take his word that it's for the best that you two don't go out. I made the mistake of 'catching up' and being friends after and it went really bad.
bang his best mate
Just tell the guy how you feel. You didn't break up for any negative reason, so tell him how you feel and what you want. Don't tiptoe around him, be direct. If he wants the same, happy days, if he doesn't let him move on.
Reply 4
nah stay away **** him

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending