Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How to tell someone you like them ?!! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ishea16)
    clearly:rolleyes:

Umad kid.

(Original post by KissMyAbs)
    Just say it to his face.

Don't beat around the bush like the virgins on here are saying..

Straight up and confident, don't waste time.
    lol i'm a virgin too u know ..but thanks for that...i had so many chances to tell him..but i just lack confidence ..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    lol i'm a virgin too u know ..but thanks for that...i had so many chances to tell him..but i just lack confidence ..

Yeah I don't get how some people can give advice when they have no experience.....

Would you rather wait around and not see if he likes you too? It seems like you could be wasting a chance at a good relationship. Think about that about im sure you will find the courage to tell him.

ReputationRep:
    Umad kid.
    :toofunny:seriously too good ahah

ReputationRep:
    :toofunny:seriously too good ahah
    Too easy brah

Yeah I don't get how some people can give advice when they have no experience.....

Would you rather wait around and not see if he likes you too? It seems like you could be wasting a chance at a good relationship. Think about that about im sure you will find the courage to tell him.

I asked him once and indirect question about this...but he adviced that.. "that girl shouldn't be afraid of rejection and should tell him before its too late and would regret it"

ReputationRep:
    Too easy brah
    sarcasm fam

ReputationRep:
    I asked him once and indirect question about this...but he adviced that.. "that girl shouldn't be afraid of rejection and should tell him before its too late and would regret it"
    He's right...I don't think many guys would even reject an offer from a girl anyway. Your chances of rejection seem very slim.

Tell him how you feel and get back to us !!

ReputationRep:
    sarcasm fam
    Clearly you've been rejected a few times.

He's right...I don't think many guys would even reject an offer from a girl anyway. Your chances of rejection seem very slim.

Tell him how you feel and get back to us !!
    Will do thanks ^^

ReputationRep:
    Clearly you've been rejected a few times.
    clearly your assumptions are as desperate as your avatar
    maybe even more

ReputationRep:
    clearly your assumptions are as desperate as your avatar
    maybe even more

My assumptions are true though.....and I'm sure you'd ask me out too, to which I would of course say no.

ReputationRep:
    My assumptions are true though.....and I'm sure you'd ask me out too, to which I would of course say no.
    now I cant decide if your assumptions are worse or your big head:confused:

ouch!! :ahhhhh::ahee:

ReputationRep:
    now I cant decide if your assumptions are worse or your big head:confused:

I know you wouldn't be able to resist me...... PM me and we can see how it goes. I'm not promising anything though as you might not be to my standard.

ReputationRep:
    I know you wouldn't be able to resist me...... PM me and we can see how it goes. I'm not promising anything though as you might not be to my standard.
    some people are beyond help
    get over yourself immature child

ReputationRep:
    some people are beyond help
    get over yourself immature child

I get you're afraid of dating but no need to tell other people not to try it. Let them have a chance at being happy. In the mean time think about how you can improve youself so maybe a guy will date you.

ReputationRep:
    There's no right way to do it, just do it - stop thinking and do it. You'll only end up regretting the things you didn't do.

(+plus a few things you did )

ReputationRep:
    I really like a guy and we have recently started to talk to each other whenever we have free lessons and feel more comfortable around each other. He told me to be open with him once and not to be afraid of saying anything but do you think I should tell him? what do I say and how?:confused:
    Use words.

If in doubt, consult Wikihow: http://www.wikihow.com/Know-When-to-...-You-Like-Them

ReputationRep:
    He sounds insecure. He's putting the ball in your court telling you not to fear rejection because he fears it himself. That's why he wants you to ask.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 23, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.