The Student Room Group

Boyfriend hates condoms

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
[QUOTE=euphrosyne;64034585]What about the female condom? I've never used it but I remember my GP said it was an option when I was also reluctant to go on the pill.. It's just a thin, plastic material that you insert inside your vagina and it will prevent semen from getting to the womb, as well as protecting you from any STI's. You'll still feel his willy and he'll still feel the walls of your vagina, and so he might prefer that option.

There's also these contraceptive injections which I think is a fairly new thing. You're injected once every 12-13 weeks, so that's another option?

I hope you find something that suits the both of you, OP.The femidom is a somewhat surreal experience. Can't remember if it felt better than a condom but insertion was a precision exercise and at three time the price of the male condom an active sexlife would bankrupt you. They're still around those so someone must use them.
Original post by Zarek
The femidom is a somewhat surreal experience. Can't remember if it felt better than a condom but insertion was a precision exercise and at three time the price of the male condom an active sex life would bankrupt you. They're still around those so someone must use them.

Oh really? I'm sorry, I wasn't sure! Thanks for clarifying that :smile:
If you've stated that you'll only have intercourse with a condom and he's trying to persuade you to change your mind then he's pressuring you and that's completely not acceptable. Tell him that if you're not using a condom then he's not getting any.

And seriously, he seems to not care about your wants and needs and has no regard for your welfare. Are you sure you really want to be with this guy?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending