The Student Room Group

Cheating

I have found out that my so- called "boyfriend" was cheating on me with his ex Carla, what do I do? Do I stay away?
I really don't know but I love him 2 much 2 let him go :frown: :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Drop him. He doesn't deserve your love.
Keep him.
He doesnt love you enough not to cheat on you. Things will never be the same and he is likely to do it again.
Its sucks, but dump him, remove all contact numbers and ban, block or remove from social media.
Talking to him would be pretty pointless as he will probably lie.
Original post by Chloe915
I have found out that my so- called "boyfriend" was cheating on me with his ex Carla, what do I do? Do I stay away?

Get shot of him, trust will never be the same, you deserve better.
Reply 5
Dump him, he'll likely do it again if you let him get away with it
Original post by Chloe915

You move away from him and towards someone else
break up with him

do it
Original post by Rock Fan
Get shot of him, trust will never be the same, you deserve better.

i'm sorry but given her naivety and lack of realism she got what she deserved.
Reply 9
I confronted him about it and he denied it. But I know for 100% it's true. I haven't seen him since yesterday and he hasn't texted me or called me.

Guess it's over and tbh I feel alot happier without him and that's the truth.
What a prick... What exactly did he do?

I thought you guys were getting along fine?
What happened to confidentiality?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TaintedLight
i'm sorry but given her naivety and lack of realism she got what she deserved.

She had it coming, but that doesn't mean and deserved it.
Reply 13
lol why would anyone stay with a person who has cheated on them, show him where the door is and throw his clothes out of the window.
Carla's a skank tbh
Get rid of him, cheaters don't deserve second chances. It messes with your head too much
Get rid.
Reply 16
only one solution: kill them
Reply 17
Dump his ass ... in the traaaaaaaaaaaaash :tongue: xD
Reply 18
You got it right. He is a prick. Basically we have the same phone and same colour and I picked up his on accident and I read through the messages and he was planning to meet this Carla to shag her.

Then he walked in the room and I looked at him and he said it's not what you think, I can explain, I said I don't wanna hear it and told him to get out of my site and he packed up his stuff because I lived with him and he left and I haven't seen him since.

But I saw Carla yesterday and she said have you seen Justin? I said no not since Saturday and she said good and that's the way it's gonna stay. Then I had a message from him on Facebook saying he wants to meet so I'm gonna meet him today at 4 and listen to what he says, if he says a load of ******** then I'm walking off and getting on with my life.

I'll keep you updated x
Reply 19
Yeah I'm gonna keep a cheat!

Once a cheat always a cheat.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending