Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter


    I am an EU postgraduate student and have lived in the UK for over 4 years, I started my studies in 2015.

    Is there any help available for continuing Postgraduate students? I learned that I
    won't qualify for the new Postgradute loan scheme, as I started my studies prior to
    Aug 2016?

    I won't qualify for the Erasmus funding, as I did my undergraduate in the UK as well. Is the career development loan the only option?
    Many thanks.
    • TSR Support Team

    TSR Support Team
    Hi Yoyoboaty

    If you are an EU national, you are able to apply for the postgraduate loan for Masters courses, if you are starting your course from September 2016.

Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.