The Student Room Group

Sweetest thhing a guy/girl has ever said to you

Ok, im just curious what the sweetes thing a boyfriend or girlfriend has ever said to you all.

Ive started this because my man just sent me a cute text.
Saying:
Not evryone knows that angels exist because they dont all have wings. But those of us who do call those without wings our true friends. You are more to me than a "true friend". We share a soul and i dont know what that makes you but you have changed my life and i love you too bits hunni. Sweet dreams. XXX _____ XXX

So what is the sweet things you get told.

Sorry about being anon its just he is known to come on here and he wont mind this as long as people dont know it was him who sent it which our friends would kind of guess.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
i love you.

theres been the other more poetic type stuff. but when push comes to shove, when its meant it cant be topped :smile:
Bit of an in-joke but I said to my fella "You'd better be good, you've got a minister's daughter now" and he replied "I've got her? I hope so."

Not exactly the standard sweet stuff but I'm not sure I like the cliche. Personal things make me smile much more.
Reply 3
words can't express my love for you. .. that was really sweet i thought
I don't really like stuff like that, it's kind of cheesy and you can just read it off anywhere
The nicest things a guy have said to me are personal, like they like me for who I am :smile:
If I'm going to say something that's more generalised it would be saying they had never been so close to someone before...
Reply 5
The first part of the message came from and email that i got (chain mail) i liked it so i sent it to him and this was his reply to it.
Reply 6
"Wow, it's big ! "

Spoiler

Reply 7
The_Adarshster
"Wow, it's big ! "

Spoiler

Arrrr... bless!
The_Adarshster
"Wow, it's big ! "

:rofl:
"I can't stay mad with the man I'm obviously falling in love with" Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! :kiss:

Anyone top that? :p:
The_Adarshster
"Wow, it's big ! "

Spoiler

Sure beats "wow, it's sooooo cute!!" :p:
Anonymous
Arrrr... bless!

arrrr pirate!! arrrr :p:
becca2389
Sure beats "wow, it's sooooo cute!!" :p:

or "hello my wittle inchworm" :rofl:

Not that it has ever been done on me :ninja: :ninja:
Reply 13
"hi"

:cool:
"You're the most unselfish person I know and I love you for it" and "You're giving me the time of my life" :biggrin: he said them both today.
little things...telling me I'm perfect if I complain about the way I look..randomly telling me im beautiful, and saying 'I love you' when I'm not expecting it :smile:
Dunno about "said" but my boyfriend gave me a trophy :biggrin: (an in-joke)
Reply 17
"Roses are Red,
Violets are Blue.
I am not.
Winnie the Pooh."

Well, he gets points for effort :wink:
Reply 18
There have been plenty... I seem to have a dangerous habit of ending up with men who seem to have a past devoid of people who were nice to them and consequently I am considered an angel :p:

But the one that probably tops them all isn't from a boyfriend it's from one of my best friends from 6th form when I left, in my yearbook.

"To the one who watched over me in my sleep, stopped me doing a great many stupid things, and watches over me, and many others still. I dedicate this to you [Bekaboo], who will always remind me, that while God didn't make anyone perfect, with some he came pretty damn close."

I think that takes some topping :wink:
Reply 19
Haha. Only about 2 girls have ever said anything even vaguely 'sweet' to me. The first was one who just admitted that she liked me (that relationship turned out to be big mess, anyway), and the second girl said she liked what I looked like without a shirt on (sounds daft, thinking that was it, but a little goes a long way when there's not very much).

Latest

Trending

Trending