The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

Strathclyde applicants 2017!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 300
Original post by lalabeltheGIANT
Hey :-) you're the first person I've met that's applying for the same course as me! Are you applying straight out of school or are you returning ? I'm returning - starting degree no 2 at nearly 30 is a bit nerve wracking.

You're not alone, I'm 30. By any chance are you living in halls? or going for private accommodation?
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde
Can you apply for accommodation if you only hold a conditional offer?
Original post by AmyJeanManson
Can you apply for accommodation if you only hold a conditional offer?

Here's what the Strathclyde website says:

"If you hold a conditional offer of study from Strathclyde don't wait until it is made unconditional, apply immediately. We won't make you an offer of accommodation though, until we know you're definitely coming to study at Strathclyde."

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RossB1702
Here's what the Strathclyde website says:

"If you hold a conditional offer of study from Strathclyde don't wait until it is made unconditional, apply immediately. We won't make you an offer of accommodation though, until we know you're definitely coming to study at Strathclyde."

Posted from TSR Mobile

Great thank you :smile:
Reply 304
Anybody of MBA full-time september 2017 here? I got unconditional offer few days back. would like to connect with someone pre-hand.
Hi,

I'm applying for MChem Forensic & Analytical Chemistry - has anyone had any indication of an offer yet for this?? MPhys Physics got back to me saying that I'd be made a conditional offer (just not on Track) and had expected a similar thing from MChem, but not as yet.

How long does it take for them to distribute rejections? I have a few friends with unconditional offers for Strathclyde so I'm a little worried here :frown:(((
Original post by bboyjoker123
Electronics and computer systems

How is the course? I’m doing it this year

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending