Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Top reasons why boys cannot find a girlfriend Watch

ReputationRep:
    Girls like guys that are rude to them because "if you're not rude, then what are you"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pikachū)
    So questioning a (false) statement you made is now disrespectful just because you're a woman? Give me a break. No one deserves respect, it is earned.
    Now that is absolutely true, which is why you don't have any respect nor will you ever receive any respect from people ever because of your oversized ego and way that you treat people smh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carthaginian)
    >19th century
    >computer programmer

WE
    WUZ
    HACKERZ
    AND
    SHEIIIT
    tbf tho, she did write the first algorithm to be carried out by a machine, so it's not like this is a total myth

ReputationRep:
    So questioning a (false) statement you made is now disrespectful just because you're a woman? Give me a break. No one deserves respect, it is earned.
    Except he didn't question the statement, he issued a challenge, implying he didn't think people would be able to do it. Which is disrespectful given how low the bar was.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    they feel sorry for themselves and spend more time crying about it on a student forum then they do trying to improve themselves, consequently resulting in them radiating a repulsive field that repels any potential partners drawn to their physical attractiveness, because no girl wants to be in a relationship with someone who lacks self respect
    They also spend their time criticizing others without any knowledge of the person they aim their comments towards, ignorant to any self-deprecating jokes.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StudentUser2405)
    Now that is absolutely true, which is why you don't have any respect nor will you ever receive any respect from people ever because of your oversized ego and way that you treat people smh.
    I haven't said anything disresptful, I simply asked you for a source to backup your claim (which turned out to be untrue).

ReputationRep:
    No, it's finding it hard to believe there aren't 5 women who've contributed to science that is disrepectful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiritSharD)
    They also spend their time criticizing others without any knowledge of the person they aim their comments towards, ignorant to any self-deprecating jokes.
    tsr is basically your blog lmao :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I haven't said anything disresptful, I simply asked you for a source to backup your claim (which turned out to be untrue).
    And in what way was it untrue ?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    No, it's finding it hard to believe there aren't 5 women who've contributed to science that is disrepectful
    That wasn't me, nor do I believe that.

ReputationRep:
    That wasn't me, nor do I believe that.
    No one said it was you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    tsr is basically your blog lmao :rofl:
    And? I'm allowed to post as much as the next person on here. :laugh:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    And in what way was it untrue ?
    Because that article said women are better at emotional intelligence, not general intelligence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bantaleg)
    Girls like guys that are rude to them because "if you're not rude, then what are you"
    At 14 years old maybe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiritSharD)
    And? I'm allowed to post as much as the next person on here. :laugh:
    Don't recall anyone saying you couldn't :beard:

ReputationRep:
    None of my boyfriend's friends have a girlfriend and they are feeling quite bad about it. Looking at them I'd say:
    1. Being scared of girls (not approaching them, not making eye contact even when the girl initiated)
    2. Thinking girls are their properties and should sleep with them cause things (some literally made me feel as if they expected me to offer myself to them)
    3. Bad personality (doing drugs, not having any hobbies etc)

ReputationRep:
    Because that article said women are better at emotional intelligence, not general intelligence.
    Woah, emotional intelligence and intelligence quotient are both very important. To have a low EQ is like having a low IQ. You will not be to deal will everyday life situations or even have important roles in jobs or politics. And tbh, I don't even know why I am having to justify this to you. Clearly you lack in the intelligence to under the aspect of what EQ is.

ReputationRep:
    1. Bad attitude
    2. Self righteous
    3. Dry

'Hey how are u' wtf we meant to do that this chit chat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nulliverse)
    1) Nope
    2) Nope
    3) Nope
    Try again.
    Ok. Money, money, money.

ReputationRep:
    Woah, emotional intelligence and intelligence quotient are both very important. To have a low EQ is like having a low IQ. You will not be to deal will everyday life situations or even have important roles in jobs or politics. And tbh, I don't even know why I am having to justify this to you. Clearly you lack in the intelligence to under the aspect of what EQ is.
    You couldn't even refute his point. Then claim that there's no point justifying it to him.
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: jpgsides.jpg (26.3 KB)

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 11, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What time of year is the worst for students?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.