The Student Room Group

If it doesn't work with this girl I am taking a hiatus.

So I am going to send this girl a message declaring my romantic intentions towards her.
If she friendzones me I am taking a hiatus from trying to find a girl for at least 8 months.
Dude, stop obsessing over one girl, she's not worth it. Just go out and talk to as many girls as you can, get rejected a few times and eventually you'll stop giving a f**k. There's always a new girl, that is what i learned. I was like you 6 months ago.

Also, declaring that you're into someone never works, that's too direct, especially if you don't know her that much, or you don't have a past with her. Just start talking to her casually and eventually ask her out, but don't write things like "i love you" or "i really like you". That's the perfect recipe for failure.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by VinciVe.
So I am going to send this girl a message declaring my romantic intentions towards her.
If she friendzones me I am taking a hiatus from trying to find a girl for at least 8 months.

It's times like these when you need Mr. Krabs and his tiny violin. If she doesn't like you back, just move on. But grow a pair first, jeez :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending