The Student Room Group

Finance transfer over courses

Hi all. I am a Year 13 student and have received 3 conditional offers from Plymouth university for 3 different courses. If i have applied for 3 courses and been conditionally offered and have my student finance approved (just need to sign the form and send it back) with one course, can the i transfer the money to another should i choose to take one of the other three instead? Thanks for the help! :smile:
Original post by M_Davies
Hi all. I am a Year 13 student and have received 3 conditional offers from Plymouth university for 3 different courses. If i have applied for 3 courses and been conditionally offered and have my student finance approved (just need to sign the form and send it back) with one course, can the i transfer the money to another should i choose to take one of the other three instead? Thanks for the help! :smile:

Yes - lots of people change their course or university in August when the results come out. You should be able to change your course (and uni if need be) later on with no problem on your online account.
Reply 2
Ok. Thanks for the help :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending