The Student Room Group

Guys, what kind of girl are you attracted to?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by demogorgon
So, all who don't have a restraining order against you? Nice.

oops, that was to the one who said 'feminine, not feminist' lmao
Original post by feministy
so basically someone who'll let you walk all over them

No, nice try though
Original post by Angry Bird
No, nice try though

some people...
*sigh*
Original post by feministy
some people...
*sigh*

Joined TSR in Mar 2017

why don't you post again without using a fake account? :smile:

Joined TSR in Mar 2017

oh damn im so fake, you got me
Reply 25

Joined TSR in Mar 2017

Hey, I joined this month too, don't mean I'm a fake account.
I guess my criteria for the ideal partner would be these things:

-Appreciates the pursuit of knowledge for the sake of knowledge, so would be totally OK going to a random museum just to learn stuff.

-Is independent. I had an ex who pretty much demanded that I was with her every second that I was not at work and that was stressful AF. Future partners would have to be OK with me having the social life that I currently have. Similarly, I require my own space to do my own things from time to time. Sometimes that involves other people, sometimes not.

-Is passionate about things. They don't necessarily have to be the same things I am passionate about, but provided that they are not diametrically opposed to what I believe then I'm very happy to listen and understand.

-Ideally likes vaguely similar music as me or at least appreciates music beyond pop music. I'm not expecting anyone to have identical tastes to mine, but some shared interest in some of what I love would be nice.

-Dry sense of humour.

-Not religious. Organised religion is poison, as far as I'm concerned, and it negatively affects most people that it touches. I'd need a partner to accept this.

-Adores the beauty of the natural world. There is more beauty in nature than people can ever create and I'd struggle to be with someone who can't appreciate this.

-Not prudish. It is the current year...these things are OK to talk about freely and when discussed properly can lead to a very pleasurable outcome.

-Is honest/open with people they trust. One of my exes lied to me in a truly callus and horrific way, and kept very significant things from me, which ultimately led to problems later on. I do not want to repeat that ever again.

-Not fat. This is one of the few physical 'requirements' I have. Call it shallow as much as you want, but I can't help my preferences.

-Has OK teeth. I don't expect a Hollywood smile, but if you look like you've been smoking meth for years then I'm gonna have serious reservations about eating your face off. Most teeth vaguely straight and roughly a natural colour, please. I never had braces and I drink a **** ton of coffee so I don't expect perfection at all.

I've never actually sat down and thought about what 'my type' is before, but I think I've described it pretty well there. so thank you OP for creating the opportunity for that.
Oh, and I forgot to add that not being British is a bit plus, but not a requirement.
usually skinny and look like they work out a bit.

or athletic and curvy. Also if they have cleavage ggwp.

If they have a slight bad girl vibe thats pretty hot :borat:
Reply 29
Original post by UWS
I like short girls with big tits
long hair, not too picky about the race tbh but I do like Asians so...

I like you
Long free flowing hair, fairly tall, good personality.
Reply 32
Original post by Goaded
I like you

I like you too bby
I like the mixed race tings, y'know one of the Beyoncé types
Original post by UWS
I like you too bby

Original post by Goaded
I like you
Get a room you too.

OP it always comes back to this for me. Chemistry and understanding. If theres chemistry and understanding it'll trump all long term.
Personally I'm into dark-haired girls that are shorter than 5'10 (and also gets on with me)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending