The Student Room Group

Is it possible to move from the friend-zone and enter the best friend-zone?

As I've stated in other threads I have a best friend who I adore and love so very much but I do not think she regards me as her best friend... I don't know what type of friend she regards me as, I think she regards me as a close friend so I might be in the (close) friend-zone.

We go out once a month and we hug, I love her hugs so much... <3
Sadly when I text her nice things she ignores it. Recently I told her that I really wanted to see The Boss Baby with her and she didn't reply to it.

I think she has (close)friend-zoned me, is there a way to make her to see me as her best friend or am I forever in the friend-zone?
(edited 7 years ago)
Have better taste in movies.
Original post by JordanSpratt
Have better taste in movies.

We both like to watch animated films.
There are good animated movies and there are bad animated movies.

But seriously, you kinda sound crazy about this girl. Sometimes people need space, and you have to respect that. You can't force someone to be your BFF.

Just continue to be a good friend to her and see where it goes
Reply 4
you sound like cuck OP

Spoiler

Original post by JordanSpratt
There are good animated movies and there are bad animated movies.

But seriously, you kinda sound crazy about this girl. Sometimes people need space, and you have to respect that. You can't force someone to be your BFF.

Just continue to be a good friend to her and see where it goes

The film has just come out. I saw the trailer, I like it.

In a way, I am crazy about her in a platonic way... <3
I don't have any romantic feelings about her, it's just how I feel about her is how someone feels about their romantic partner but I love her as if she was my sister, my beautiful sister who I would do almost anything for...

That's how I feel when someone becomes my best friend. I develop deep intense platonic feelings towards them.

I know that people need space. I only get to see her about month a month, she gets about 29 days of space. I know I can't force her to regard me as her best friend, I want to to happen naturally.
Reply 6
Basically​ let her walk all over you, put her on a pedestal and pretty much help her with all her troubles in life (especially her boyfriend/ex/guy she likes).

Or you can just let things flow and let your friendship get stronger naturally the more you spend time together.
Reply 7
Yep, this is the frienzone. The secret is to put your energy instead in to finding someone who is up for it with you. Then you can be friends, if indeed it still matters to you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending