The Student Room Group

Shall I go to the Doctors? fatigue/unmotivated

Hi, I'll try to keep it short and simple.

After falling asleep in school, and sleeping from 5pm to 7am after school and my lack of energy/interest and change in personality etc, a teacher recommended that I should go to the doctors around Dec time last year. Which i did.

I found out I had Vitamin D deficiency so did a 6 week high course and now a yearly course of vit d levels.

Although my tiredness is not as extreme as it was, I still struggle with lack of energy, tiredness and fatigue. Like I can't be bothered to do anything, all I want to do is lay in bed all the time and no matter if i get 6, 8 or 12 hours of sleep I still feel this way. I used to be so productive with school work but I haven't been in months, I've lost so much interest and I just feel extremely disconnected/drained.

I'm not sure if this is worth me going back to the doctors? I don't want to waste there time, but I just don't feel myself. Has anyone ever been through this?

Not sure if these connect or help but I have slight acne, I feel drained, sometimes I get headaches, i don't have much motivation.

Thanks x
Yes, it is worth going back. Tell your doctor about the symptoms you're still having. It's not wasting time.

Quick Reply

Latest