The Student Room Group

No payment scheduled

I got my student finance approved early March and about a week later got a letter telling me how my fees to uni will be split and that's all correct and I can see both my tuition and maintenance loan in my "entitlement summary" and they're both correct. However it says "We've got everything we need from you and your payments are ready to be made view payments" but every time I click view payments it says there's none scheduled for 2017/18. Should I just leave it and presume I'm going to get paid or???
Original post by _cjb
I got my student finance approved early March and about a week later got a letter telling me how my fees to uni will be split and that's all correct and I can see both my tuition and maintenance loan in my "entitlement summary" and they're both correct. However it says "We've got everything we need from you and your payments are ready to be made view payments" but every time I click view payments it says there's none scheduled for 2017/18. Should I just leave it and presume I'm going to get paid or???

It could be that SFE are waiting for confirmation of your exact term dates from your university before finalising your maintenance loan dates. But if you're worried it is fine to ring SFE and ask them when you'll be able to see your maintenance loan payment schedule.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending