The Student Room Group

Declaration form

I sent my declaration form at the beginning of the year and thought my student finance had been cleared, i got an email from my uni saying we haven't received payment of fees. So i printed another form and sent it again on recorded delivery, but when i go onto the website it still says you need to sign and return your form. Can anyone please help
Original post by HazzaSingh
I sent my declaration form at the beginning of the year and thought my student finance had been cleared, i got an email from my uni saying we haven't received payment of fees. So i printed another form and sent it again on recorded delivery, but when i go onto the website it still says you need to sign and return your form. Can anyone please help

You need to call up SFE directly to ask them which form you need to send - it's possible that you're sending a BIS form instead of a DfE form (a lot of students had this problem this year - the government department in charge of student finance switched and so the declarations all needed to be re done with the new forms).

Or it might be that they received the form you sent and it just hasn't been processed yet.

Try talking to your student finance team at your university - often they'll be able to phone up SFE with you and help work out what needs to happen together :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending