The Student Room Group

Guys - would you cheat if you had a chance with a 10/10?

Guys.

If you got that once in a lifetime chance for a ONS with someone way out of your league would you take it? Even if you were in a relationship.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by ChrisW99
Guys.

If you got that once in a lifetime chance for a ONS with someone way out of your league would you take it? Even if you were in a relationship.

Spoiler

(edited 6 years ago)

Spoiler

Nope you disloyal fool
Hell no, not worth ruining a relationship for a one night stand at all.
Reply 5
Yeah obviously
Original post by stefano865
Yeah obviously

Awww so getting with a 10 is such a distant prospect for you that you'd be willing to ruin your relationship for one night with one?

How sad.
(edited 6 years ago)
If your gf is in to it, then ask for a threesome instead. Win/Win. Otherwise..no

I mean "er. I don't talk to girls. It's Ramadan"
(edited 6 years ago)
I don't think anyone is out of my league. If I wanted better than the person I was with then I wouldn't have gotten with them in the first place. Cheating is an absolutely scummy thing to do.
Original post by WoodyMKC
I don't think anyone is out of my league. If I wanted better than the person I was with then I wouldn't have gotten with them in the first place. Cheating is an absolutely scummy thing to do.

Oh my aren`t you stuck up your own arse and arrogant, you dont think anyone is out of your league, supermodels,actresses? no one? Highly doubt it.
Original post by Twinpeaks
Awww so getting with a 10 is such a distant prospect to you that you'd be willing to ruin your relationship for one night with one?

How sad.

Nah was just tryna trigger people. TSR gets very wound up on the subject of cheating.

Well getting with a girl objectively deemed a 10 is probably a distant prospect for most guys. Unlike girls they can't just open their legs. It takes effort.
Original post by WoodyMKC

Original post by glad-he-ate-her
Oh my aren`t you stuck up your own arse and arrogant, you dont think anyone is out of your league, supermodels,actresses? no one? Highly doubt it.

Obviously the whole "leagues" thing operates on the belief that looks are the most important thing a person has to offer.

I wouldn't say I consider gorgeous women to be out of my league. But just recognise that they would be too difficult to attain and life would be much easier with someone my own "level".
Obviously the whole "leagues" thing operates on the belief that looks are the most important thing a person has to offer.

I wouldn't say I consider gorgeous women to be out of my league. But just recognise that they would be too difficult to attain and life would be much easier with someone my own "level".

Really? Saying no one is out of your league is basically saying you are a 10 which is probably not true, you think scarlett johanson is in your league?
Nah was just tryna trigger people. TSR gets very wound up on the subject of cheating.

Well getting with a girl objectively deemed a 10 is probably a distant prospect for most guys. Unlike girls they can't just open their legs. It takes effort.

Far as I'm aware highly attractive men are pretty selective themselves about women. You think any woman can get a 10?
You just sound clueless.
Not a Hope in hell!
I'd never cheat on anyone!
Never ever ever!
Original post by glad-he-ate-her
Really? Saying no one is out of your league is basically saying you are a 10 which is probably not true, you think scarlett johanson is in your league?

Not really. Its just saying that looks aren't the most important thing people bring to the table.

If she wasn't a world famous actress she would obviously not be considered that exceptional.

Minus the fame I still don't consider someone with her looks "out of my league". I would find it difficult because of societal judgement not because of my own feelings of inadequacy.
Not really. Its just saying that looks aren't the most important thing people bring to the table.

If she wasn't a world famous actress she would obviously not be considered that exceptional.

Minus the fame I still don't consider someone with her looks "out of my league". I would find it difficult because of societal judgement not because of my own feelings of inadequacy.

Well, that is some A* confidence right there, not sure if rightly deserved but you`ll want to hold onto that, and we are considering looks in this thread arent we, didnt think OP meant a chance at a relationship. I also only used her as an example,its just the notion that no women is out of your league which i find nuts
Original post by Twinpeaks
Far as I'm aware highly attractive men are pretty selective themselves about women. You think any woman can get a 10?
You just sound clueless.

I think if an "average" woman offered to open her legs a super hoy guy might deem her valuable enough if his balls need emptying. If most men wanted a casual with a "10" it would be a pretty huge effort.

Well that would make two of us.
Nah not triggered bro, just confused at people`s confidence levels, i`d have to care to be triggered
Original post by ChrisW99
Guys.

Wouldn't be worth it in the end. What if they're crap in bed? Everything would be for naught.

Losing a relationship over that aint worth it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending