The Student Room Group

bleeding in between periods

My period is pretty regular , but today after only 2 weeks since the last one I've had quite a lot of bleeding / like blood clot blood ( girls u know ) and I'm a bit confused . The past few days I've also been hyper emotional to the point I broke down crying in a shop and had an upset stomach . Anyone know why this could be ? I'm a virgin but am starting to get terrified I've got pregnant in a swimming pool or something which is ******** but like what could is be ?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I've got pregnant in a swimming pool?

The f#ck? 😂😂😂
Reply 2
Original post by SGHD26716
The f#ck? 😂😂😂

I know I'm joking 😅 but I read this news article once about a girl who was swimming and she got pregnant from sperm going about in the swimming pool . Ew
Reply 3
I know I'm joking 😅 but I read this news article once about a girl who was swimming and she got pregnant from sperm going about in the swimming pool . Ew

The f#ck?

Don't worry, sperm would die because of the chlorine. In fact, if semen didn't contain something that reduces the pH levels of the vagina, reproduction would be very difficult XD
If you are not on any type of hormonal treatment or birth control, I wouldn't be too worried about it. Sometimes periods are irregular, especially in the first 5 years, and I guess some irregularities can happen later? I'm no doctor. If this is really affecting you and if it becomes a reoccurring thing, see an endocrinologist.
My period is pretty regular , but today after only 2 weeks since the last one I've had quite a lot of bleeding / like blood clot blood ( girls u know ) and I'm a bit confused . The past few days I've also been hyper emotional to the point I broke down crying in a shop and had an upset stomach . Anyone know why this could be ? I'm a virgin but am starting to get terrified I've got pregnant in a swimming pool or something which is ******** but like what could is be ?

1. What is your age if you dont mind me asking?
2. Are you currently taking any form of hormonal contraception?
3. How severe was your stomach pain, and did it get better or worse once you started bleeding?

These are factors to think about; for the moment, treat it like a one-off. If it keeps happening, I suggest you see your GP.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending