The Student Room Group

Declaration Form

Last week I sent my passport and Declaration form to apply for student finance. I received an email that my passport has been received,but on the website it still shows that my declaration form is needed. Is it going to be updated later or I need to resend it again? It was in the same envelope with passport.
Thank you
Hi Lfleur

If you have sent your declaration the processing time is three working days, if your online account has still not been updated you can certainly get in
contact with one of our advisers to give your a further update or you can download another declaration and resend it again.

Thanks.
Reply 2
Original post by Miriam SFE
Hi Lfleur

If you have sent your declaration the processing time is three working days, if your online account has still not been updated you can certainly get in
contact with one of our advisers to give your a further update or you can download another declaration and resend it again.

Thanks.

It was in the envelope with my passport. I received an update where it says that the passport was received,but it still asks for declaration form, guess I'll have to resend it
Original post by Lfleur
It was in the envelope with my passport. I received an update where it says that the passport was received,but it still asks for declaration form, guess I'll have to resend it

Hi Lfleur

Your declaration will need to be passed to the appropriate department to be processed, if you check your on-line account and this has not been received then send another copy to address at top of declaration form this will take 3 working days to process.

Thanks Catherine

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending