The Student Room Group

Question about EEA Migrant Worker

Hello,

Among all other requirements for eligibility as EEA Migrant Worker, I am having hard time finding what exactly is required for one them.

- Be resident on the first day of academic year (September 1st).

My questions are:

1) If I arrive before September 1st, let's say mid-August, will this satisfy the criteria?
2) If so, what kind of UK residency proof do you require so that you know I arrived before September 1st?
3) Do you accept AirBnb receipt as proof that I was a resident before September 1st?

The receipt would include:

1) Name of the guest who made the booking

2) Any additional guest names you've included

3) Number of total guests for the reservation

4) Address of the listing

5) Name of the host

6) Dates of the reservation

7) Breakdown of the total price paid by your payment method.

Please let me know what kind of residency proof would be required if I arrived in mid-August prior to September 1st. It is obvious that during that period (about 2 weeks) it is hard to get any utility bills or bank statements from UK banks.
Original post by nikolaosg
Hello,

Among all other requirements for eligibility as EEA Migrant Worker, I am having hard time finding what exactly is required for one them.

- Be resident on the first day of academic year (September 1st).

My questions are:

1) If I arrive before September 1st, let's say mid-August, will this satisfy the criteria?
2) If so, what kind of UK residency proof do you require so that you know I arrived before September 1st?
3) Do you accept AirBnb receipt as proof that I was a resident before September 1st?

The receipt would include:

1) Name of the guest who made the booking

2) Any additional guest names you've included

3) Number of total guests for the reservation

4) Address of the listing

5) Name of the host

6) Dates of the reservation

7) Breakdown of the total price paid by your payment method.

Please let me know what kind of residency proof would be required if I arrived in mid-August prior to September 1st. It is obvious that during that period (about 2 weeks) it is hard to get any utility bills or bank statements from UK banks.

Hi nikolaosg,

When applying as a Migrant Worker as part of your application you would confirm your residency and dates. As long as you are here before or on the 01/09/17 then you have met that part of the criteria.

If we were to ask for proof then things like plane tickets would be enough.

Warm regards.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending