The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
So this guy I'm talking to said that girls sent him topless pictures but he didn't ask for them. Is he lying? Do girls send these kinds of pictures without being asked? The girls I know wouldn't but you never know I guess

Usually there's been some sort of interaction for this to happen, but I have been sent nudes out of the blue on several occasions - however, girls tend to be more socially conscious than men, and don't tend to send random nudes without provocation. This doesn't mean to say it can't happen though, in fact, I was sent one a week ago randomly, but I had slept with this person a year previous (hadn't been talking tho)

Don't send him nudes if you're not comfortable though, and especially if you're underage. This guy's using some weak manipulation to attempt to normalise it when in reality there needs to be some trust built up first.
Reply 21
Girls don't do this.
Usually there's been some sort of interaction for this to happen, but I have been sent nudes out of the blue on several occasions - however, girls tend to be more socially conscious than men, and don't tend to send random nudes without provocation. This doesn't mean to say it can't happen though, in fact, I was sent one a week ago randomly, but I had slept with this person a year previous (hadn't been talking tho)

Don't send him nudes if you're not comfortable though, and especially if you're underage. This guy's using some weak manipulation to attempt to normalise it when in reality there needs to be some trust built up first.

we're any of the girls that sent them to you without you asking people you were in a relationship with?
depends. if shes like his ex and desperately trying to prove to him what hes missing or just annoy him then yeah it can happen

what was the scenario. did you find them on his phone and he gave you that as his excuse or did he just randomly tell you that?
depends. if shes like his ex and desperately trying to prove to him what hes missing or just annoy him then yeah it can happen

what was the scenario. did you find them on his phone and he gave you that as his excuse or did he just randomly tell you that?

He told me that randomly, and he said this happened in the past. He said it after saying that he wanted to know how big my breasts are and that I should give him an idea. I responded by saying 'if you're talking about nudes that is not happening'. He insisted after that that wasn't what he meant and that he meant he wanted to see by feeling.
we're any of the girls that sent them to you without you asking people you were in a relationship with?

Most were people I'd already slept with or those I'd been flirting with, I did have one or two whilst at university who sent me them without provocation or of any intimate relationship at all.

From what you've told us about the context this was said in, and the ages I'm assuming you are, it's more than likely this was just some ploy to see you naked. Stick to your guns, don't send them unless you want to.
Lol no what sort of skank sends pictures of her boobs to some random dude anyway? Kids these days ... smh
So this guy I'm talking to said that girls sent him topless pictures but he didn't ask for them. Is he lying? Do girls send these kinds of pictures without being asked? The girls I know wouldn't but you never know I guess

No girl has ever sent me a random nude therefore the guy you were talking to was definitely ********ting.

Girls get horny too ya know... We don't just do everything to satisfy men you know.
Never ever send a nude to anyone. Ever
You trust them now. What happens when it’s over and you hate each other?
Or if he’s immature and thinks his mates would like a look?
If you’re in a committed relationship he can see the real thing
Don’t send anything over the internet that you don’t want the whole world to see
Define "asked".
Just like everyone else said, some girls do send them and other girls don't send them. But yeah it does kinda link to how long you know the person or how long you've been talking to them for. This guy sounds like he's kinda bragging about the amount of nudes he gets though :s
(edited 6 years ago)
Yes. Girls (and women) do send nudes without being asked. Not all of them. And it is something I have seen become more common only recently. I've had girls send me nudes on snapchat after chatting online on games/forums.

I had actually never received nudes before snapchat came along. In fact I didn't even have that app and it was a girl I met online that bugged me to get it and then sent me nudes right after I added her.

Girls have also asked me to send nudes back.
Ye quite a lot have done that to me. Usually we'd already been flirting beforehand though. I used to ask for nudes when I was a teenager. But I find them boring now (in comparison to sex) so I never ask for them now. Any time a girl sends me a nude now it's of her own accord because she's tryna flirt lol. Same with 'sexting' and all that kind of stuff. Always the girl that initiates it because I find it boring myself. I just go along with it to keep em happy lol.

But a few weeks ago this m*lf random added me on facebook (she saw my posts in a facebook group) and she ended up sending me a bunch of nudes and vids out of the blue after we'd been talking and only flirted a little bit lmao.
(edited 6 years ago)
so could he possibly be lying to make me think that because other girls have done it it's not such a big deal and I should too. He said right before that that he wanted to know how big my breasts are and that I should give him an idea. I then said 'if you're talking about nudes then that's not happening'. Then he insisted that that wasn't what he meant and that he meant he wanted to see by feeling.

He sounds annoying. Tryna manipulate you for nudes lol. So childish.
I used to send them to my partner in the early stages of our relationship. 5 years on now and I wouldn't really consider it. Suppose he sees me without clothes all the time now though...
Original post by Sammylou40
Never ever send a nude to anyone. Ever
You trust them now. What happens when it’s over and you hate each other?
Or if he’s immature and thinks his mates would like a look?
If you’re in a committed relationship he can see the real thing
Don’t send anything over the internet that you don’t want the whole world to see

you just don't put your face in the photo. Or wear a halloween mask for lols.

It's also illegal to mess around with someone's nudes now anyway.
(edited 6 years ago)
Send bobs pls. HAHAHHAHAHHAHA
Original post by Inquirer
Yes. Girls (and women) do send nudes without being asked. Not all of them. And it is something I have seen become more common only recently. I've had girls send me nudes on snapchat after chatting online on games/forums.

I had actually never received nudes before snapchat came along. In fact I didn't even have that app and it was a girl I met online that bugged me to get it and then sent me nudes right after I added her.

Girls have also asked me to send nudes back.

inb4 u realise it was actually a 40 year old basement dwelling male that asked you for nudes after sending u an image he found online using an Android emulator

gg
Reply 39
Highly suspicious

Latest

Trending

Trending