The Student Room Group

What is he thinking?

I recently moved to a new school last year and this guy’s friends told me he had a crush on me but we never even spoke a word to each other except that one time where I signed his yearbook. This year, we texted to each other but still never talked at school. The first time we texted, it was kinda cool and long but the next time , I asked him about this really hard math question my friend asked and he told me his answer but then the answer was different and I told him about 2 times and he wouldn’t agree and then he wrote in capital letters that my friend was wrong and the chat ended quite awkwardly. Come on, I was just testing his patience. The next time, at school, his friends were like ‘Hey he needs you for a date!’ And then walked past me so I asked him what that was all about and he was like they were asking me who I liked and btw it’s not you” and I was like Of course I know it’s not me, why would I think that?” And I keep on guessing people’s name but then he was like “no,I’m not telling and stop disturbing me, I’m trying to do my homework” and I was like ‘okay’ and then we never talked since. I just don’t understand him, type your ideas down below and sorry for this long text. Thx
He seems like hes shy or a waste of time and stressy so be careful girl
apology accepted

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending