The Student Room Group

These girls who I barely know started a rumour about me being gay

So at school, these girls who I barley talk to or know started a rumour about me being gay, I know a couple in that friends circle. I don't understand why they even talk about me or how they see me as gay. I heard it's the way I act like wtf there isn't a way to act gay, im the average teenage boy. I heard the dumbest thing about me running my fingers through my hair as being gay, I have my hair slicked back I just do it so it doesn't fall down. I'm not gay but I'm so irritated by it because I don't know them and they are just lying about me. I'm really anxious about what people say about me since I'm so insecure

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Do you mince? Flap your hands? Skip? Click your fingers? Lisp?

That's the way they mean act

Tell the head

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
No lol I'm the average teen boy, I'm too aggressive to be seen as gay.Are they taking the piss or what
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 3
start a rumour about them being lezzers

tell them you actually saw them having an tongue-orgy with each other behind the bus stop
Reply 4
You could always just flirt with them. If you express an interest them then they certainly won't think of you as gay. As for the rumour, it's just a rumour honestly it's probably just edgy banter. Just out of interest what year are you in? (i would expect year 9 and below after that people realise calling people gay isn't as funny or insulting as it seems)
Reply 5
I'm in year 12 which makes this **** even worse and confusing wth, I don't even know these girls they didn't go to my secondary school
Original post by Anonymous
So at school, these girls who I barley talk to or know started a rumour about me being gay, I know a couple in that friends circle. I don't understand why they even talk about me or how they see me as gay. I heard it's the way I act like wtf there isn't a way to act gay, im the average teenage boy. I heard the dumbest thing about me running my fingers through my hair as being gay, I have my hair slicked back I just do it so it doesn't fall down. I'm not gay but I'm so irritated by it because I don't know them and they are just lying about me. I'm really anxious about what people say about me since I'm so insecure

Rumours are rumours. Don't listen to them or worry about them. Your friends know who you are, just be yourself.
Original post by Anonymous

u seem like ur scared the truth is coming out :colondollar:
atleast the girls know u exist-every cloud man
Reply 8
The way school works, they will move on from this rumour before it has even circulated
Reply 9
Original post by Itsthe
No lol I'm the average teen boy, I'm too aggressive to be seen as gay, i play football. Are they taking the piss or what

Doe it matter they think you're gay? It's not the 90's mate. Becks had an alice band, ran his fingers through his hair.

I think they want your D bro :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by angrypoliceman
u seem like ur scared the truth is coming out :colondollar:
atleast the girls know u exist-every cloud man

What truth, I'm not gay there's nothing wrong with being gay. I just don't want lies to be created about me behind my back from people I've never engaged in a convo longer than 10 seconds with
Remember, there is only one thing worse than being talked about ...
Reply 12
Original post by Amullai
You could always just flirt with them. If you express an interest them then they certainly won't think of you as gay. As for the rumour, it's just a rumour honestly it's probably just edgy banter. Just out of interest what year are you in? (i would expect year 9 and below after that people realise calling people gay isn't as funny or insulting as it seems)

I'm in year 12 which makes this **** even worse and confusing wth, I don't even know these girls they didn't go to my secondary school
Reply 13
Original post by charco
Remember, there is only one thing worse than being talked about ...

What's that ?
Reply 14
Original post by SMEGGGY
Doe it matter they think you're gay? It's not the 90's mate. Becks had an alice band, ran his fingers through his hair.

I think they want your D bro :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe lol one of them is fit
Original post by Itsthe

Ignore it, if you show that you're bothered or unnerved by it, they'll think there's some truth in it. You know who you are it's not your job to prove yourself to other people, especially people you don't know.

Besides theres 20 well almost 19 more months until Sixth Form will be over and you go your seperate ways. So focus on A-Levels.
they probs find you hot but think youre gay cause of the way you talk

doesnt make any sense but its what actually happens in my 6th form lool.

inb4 i know you
They're probably butthurt you don't give them attention, I had it happen to me too :lol:
You forgot to check the "anonymous" box...
Reply 19
Original post by faloodeh
they probs find you hot but think youre gay cause of the way you talk

doesnt make any sense but its what actually happens in my 6th form lool.

inb4 i know you

You know me? Lol how

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending