The Student Room Group

My best friend prefers her boyfriend over me?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Supernova36
Erm absolutely NOT :laugh:

Just quoting OP's mate, don't shoot the messenger :h:
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
Just quoting OP's mate, don't shoot the messenger :h:

Sorry :cry:
exactly what happened to me and my best friend. This girl met someone on INSTAGRAM , she met him once and he lives on the other side of the earth and she changed so much. She forgot who I was and ugh when I ended the friendship I geniually felt like I got dumped LMFAO. Talk about it with her then you'll know what to do from there
Original post by Supernova36
Sorry :cry:

I forgive you :h:
Original post by Unicorneyy
meaning I should just allow it and wait for her to, almost, get bored?

Pretty much. Are there no other friends you can hang out with?

One thing you could do is make a date with her for the two of you to spend some time together.
I don't think she cares...

find a new best friend then ?
Reply 26
Original post by Ray_Shadows
find a new best friend then ?

I really don't think its that easy...?
I really don't think its that easy...?

sure it is , u just gotto dig a little deeper
I totally get where you’re coming from, one of my best friends has been in a relationship for over 3 months now and she has repeatedly ditched me and my other best friend for her bf. She did this before in other relationships so tbh I was fine with it at first but recently me and my other best friend have been getting into arguments with her bf. We thought maybe she would talk some sense into him, see him less or even break up with him and she tells us she tells him to stop but he won’t and she doesn’t want us to hate her. He doesn’t listen to her so it’s not a good relationship. My best advice is to wait it out, telling her how you feel about may affect your relationship with her so perhaps start spending time with someone new and see how she reacts to it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending