The Student Room Group

Is it likely nottingham uni will accept me?

Basically I did my a-levels last year and didn't apply to any uni's at the time because i wanted to know my grades before thinking about my next steps. I want to do a physical geography degree. My grades are more than good enough to get me into nottingham trent uni to do this course (which i am sure i would be more than happy there) but technically not into actual nottingham uni. however out of curiosity do you think if i contacted the uni and enquired if they would take me for this course with my grades (as i know it was in clearing this year) they would offer me a place. My grades are as follows:
General studies A
Geography B
Biology C
EPQ grade B

Nottingham don't normally consider general studies but my epq was relevant to the course of physical geography so that could help sway them?.
Any advise or opinions?
Original post by Shubbard99
Basically I did my a-levels last year and didn't apply to any uni's at the time because i wanted to know my grades before thinking about my next steps. I want to do a physical geography degree. My grades are more than good enough to get me into nottingham trent uni to do this course (which i am sure i would be more than happy there) but technically not into actual nottingham uni. however out of curiosity do you think if i contacted the uni and enquired if they would take me for this course with my grades (as i know it was in clearing this year) they would offer me a place. My grades are as follows:
General studies A
Geography B
Biology C
EPQ grade B

Nottingham don't normally consider general studies but my epq was relevant to the course of physical geography so that could help sway them?.
Any advise or opinions?

If they don't mention lower offers for epqs then I wouldn't be too hopeful but yes contact them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending