The Student Room Group

Admission in Australian university

Hello , Sir/ madam,
I am from India and I am 31 years old. I have done an MBA from a UK university, graduated in 2013 July since then I have been working here in India for a US based IT company as a Senior Business Analyst for almost 3+ years. Firstly would like to inform you that I don't have a bachelor's degree on me. My MBA admission was entirely based on my prior 6 years of work experience. They considered my profile in the exceptional category as I showed good competency and potential. I secured good scores in my 10th , 12th and MBA. I would like to seek more information about studying master in information systems management/ Informational Technology. The reason why I am inclined towards pursuing a masters program(any IT coursework) is to enhance my technical skill set and grow in the Tech sector, So I am curious to know whether Australian universities do admit students like me for the above mentioned programs or post graduate degree course. If yes please let me know how we can proceed from here. I shall be grateful to receive a prompt reply.

Thanks,
Regards,

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending