The Student Room Group

I am a Muslim and my girlfriend is Christian who is in foster care can I date her

The relationship between me and Louise wasn’t planned as we started off as friends and got to know each other more that’s when I realised I have feelings for her even though she’s a non Muslim girl I just want to know can I still be with her because I don’t want to lose her just because my family disapprove of our relationship

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Are you asking us for permission or asking us if it will work out in the long term?
Yes you can. And you’re already with her so don’t really see why you’re asking for permission to date.
Good luck bro
lol at people actually thinking this is a genuine post.
Original post by Waleedrehman326
The relationship between me and Louise wasn’t planned as we started off as friends and got to know each other more that’s when I realised I have feelings for her even though she’s a non Muslim girl I just want to know can I still be with her because I don’t want to lose her just because my family disapprove of our relationship

Funny how you can be so easily manipulated by a girl into disregarding your faith that your parents have supposedly taught you.

And as far as your little love bird goes, in Islam I'm pretty sure you can't have a girlfriend. And so my response is no you can't.

But what do you care? You only came here and made this thread to seek validation for an act you know is indeed wrong.

And lastly, why would you come to TSR of all places? This place is full of non Muslims who disregard Islamic Beliefs and rules.

The other reason you came here and made this thread is because you know many people will say 'nah is fine bro' which will make you feel justified with your actions.

Sound about right?
(edited 6 years ago)

If your family disapprove of your relationship then your relationship will cause problems between you and your family which is something you should never let happen. Your relationship with your parents is extremely important in Islam.

You say you have feelings for her but what if I told you this is just a lustful feeling?

And yes, in Islam relationships are forbidden. Don't rush things, be patient.
(edited 6 years ago)
lol, u can't have a girl friend in Islam I swear 😂 What are you doing son coming on here asking questions you know the answers to.
nah is fine bro
Original post by the bear
nah is fine bro

Looool. :smile:
Original post by UWS
Are you asking us for permission or asking us if it will work out in the long term?

Both really
Reply 11
Both really

No, you don't have my permission then.

Will it work? Maybe...
Reply 12
dude if you trully love her, religion won't matter
yharapbtur
This is entirely up to you decide it is your life. If she makes you happy why not?
Original post by the bear
oooh you cow

You misunderstood dude.
I meant it as a community of weak minded Muslims.

Carry on :wink:
Original post by Oneiropólos
You misunderstood dude.
I meant it as a community of weak minded Muslims.

Carry on :wink:

kk

:borat:
Reply 17

Stop being Muslim and you'll be able to be happy together. :h:
She could always convert in the long run? Islamically you can marry with 'people of the book' (jews, christians) I don't agree with this personally but my uncle is a muslim (practicing) and has dated a christian woman for many years and now they are married with 3 kids (my cousins) who they are bringing up with islamic faith. It's harder tho. She's still a christian. First kid worked, second kid is definitely a christian kid lool. 3rd one, a baby. But I agree with the other poster, what are you hoping to achieve by this? Seeking validation? Qre you looking for marriage one day? Or is ur intention for other stuff?
Reply 19

If you really and truly love her. Real love. You would need to believe in Jesus Christ and read the holy bible. Recieve Jesus in your life. Know that Jesus is the only one that saves you for your sins.

However, if you're not serious about her. Then DO NOT date her. Jesus asked, do you love your mother, father, sister and brother? Then you cannot follow me. So don't put your parents first. Put Jesus first.

You cannot date a believer of Christ because it's not going to work the you want. There's going to be a a lot of wrongs. Unless you follow Jesus,the wrongs will not be removed. You must love Jesus more than your parents and everything.

I would say, talk to Lousie about Jesus Christ. In the bible, we cannot allow a non-believer to be in our lives because Jesus will be forgotten. Causing us to sin more from the world.

This is not about your parents. It's about if you and her are willing to believe in Jesus Christ. This is very serious and be honest with her, about your beliefs about Jesus. Two beliefs cannot mixed well together. We all know this.

Isalm is not the anwser. Do not believe in the lies of Satan. He makes people go to hell. This is the truth.

Follow Jesus and pray. Find an anwser through that.

May God bless you and make you see. Amen. I'm telling you this, not of shame, but because I love you as a sister.

Isalm is falsely teaching about God and what to do in your live's and is sending Muslim to hell. I do not want any Muslim to go to hell, so I'll tell you this.

Jesus is God. The kings of all kings and the lords of all lords. God love you because he created you. Everything you see is made by God. He knew you before you were even created in the mother's womb. We were born as sinners. No works can get you to heaven. It's through God grace and his will. God the father knows that we are a sinner and that no one is rightous. No one. So God sent his Son, Jesus to pay for our sins on the cross. God is Jesus in the flesh. God was/is blameless and righteous. He didn't have to die for us, there was nothing wrong with God. But God the father knew, we sinned against him and we should go to hell.

God loves the world (humans)so he sent his son to die for our sins. God saved us from HIS punishment to come, so that we can be with God in heaven. Our sins are washed away in Jesus blood. We do not deserve to go to heaven because sinners are meant to go to hell. God/Jesus changed that through his grace.

It's Satan who tells people, they can earn their way to Heaven. Satan is here to kill, steal and destroy you and I. He hates humans because we are created from God image's.

I can prove Jesus is my God. For those who truly wants to seek Jesus, pray to him and ask Jesus himself. My God is real and he loves everyone. Do not fear any being. Only fear God, he is the one that can destroy us in the flesh and our soul.

Thanks for reading. The message is important-the truth is out. It's up to you believe whatever you want.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending