The Student Room Group

Bsc management at LSE chances

Business management, econ, maths HL at 776
Bio english lal french lal SL at 766
What are my chances of getting in LSE for the bsc management course, considering the subject combination that the school doesnt fancy
Original post by ribery69
Business management, econ, maths HL at 776
Bio english lal french lal SL at 766
What are my chances of getting in LSE for the bsc management course, considering the subject combination that the school doesnt fancy

1 in 4
https://university.which.co.uk/london-school-of-economics-and-political-science-university-of-london-l72/management-3-years-9250-n200-A32-C47
Reply 2
alright thanks!! But how do I improve my chances?
alright thanks!! But how do I improve my chances?

Read the very detailed information on the lse course page about what they’re looking for.
Reply 4
Yes I have, but for now the only problem I see ( other than trying to achieve a 7 in all my subjects), is that i study Business management HL. Is that the only reason why i've got a 1 in 4 chance?
Thanks for helping btw
Yes I have, but for now the only problem I see ( other than trying to achieve a 7 in all my subjects), is that i study Business management HL. Is that the only reason why i've got a 1 in 4 chance?
Thanks for helping btw

1 in 4 is the chance for all/any applicant.

If you’re worried about your subject choices then speak to lse directly to find out how they’ll be considered and whether your referee should include any extra information in your reference.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending