The Student Room Group

I can't forget about this girl, it's impossible.

I have liked this girl since March 2017, we only talked for a week and then my friends persuaded me to stop do I did. I know she isn't and never was interested. But I can't get her out of my head. It's been over 7 months. I feel like this will never end. I am talking to a girl now I like and if she stopped talking to me I wouldn't really care. My do I like this girl so much? Especially when I hardly know her, apart from me online stalking her... I also think about her loads at night and think of dark dark thoughts.... Please help me...
Don’t force yourself to like someone else.

It’s cliche af but you’ll get over it in time.
You clearly just like the idea of her, as you said you don’t know her. Stop stalking her, this won’t help.
Everyone is different, things affect them differently so nobody can say why you feel this way and when it will stop. Hell, I still think about my most recent ex.
Why are you so attached to her??
If she's clearly not into you and you barely know her it should be very easy to get over her :/
What is it about her that you find so intriguing? You've only talked to her for a short amount of time, so there must've been something about her that imprinted so much, that you think this much about her.
Ugh ik the feeling cos the same thing is happening to me rn with this dude I've had a dumb crush on but never spoken to; from constant thinking about them to annoying dreams every night despite not have seen them for a month now.

Good luck getting over her! Every time she pops up in your head, tell yourself to "stop" and keep doing that.
What are these 'dark, dark thoughts' you're having? Obviously this is an unhealthy obsession, fuelled even more by the online stalking. Focus on the girl you are currently talking to and stop seeking this other girl out. You won't be able to move on if u constantly check up on her.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending