The Student Room Group

I changed my mind about my uni course

I applied to Loughborough University for Mathematics, but I want to change it to Mathematics and Computer Science as the grade boundaries are lower and I want to keep it as my backup.
Is this possible? My application went through on Jan 13.
Reply 1
Original post by F.SA
I applied to Loughborough University for Mathematics, but I want to change it to Mathematics and Computer Science as the grade boundaries are lower and I want to keep it as my backup.

You have 14 days after applying to change courses if you wish so don't worry. Phone up the university admissions to see whether they have spaces to be able to swap your courses around.

Good Luck!
Original post by F.SA

Hi F.SA
Contact the department directly - phone will be your fastest option - and tell them you want to change.

Maths department contact details are: 01509 222880 or e-mail Meredith Coney [email protected]
Comp Sci contact details - 01509 635707 or e-mail Dr Gerald Schaefer [email protected]

Hope that helps
Vicky

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending