The Student Room Group

religion doesn't even matter!!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nil Admirari
It's nonsense but "It of course depends." So... it's not nonsense. I know you may consider public snogging a religious offence and i think those uptight attitudes should be challenged whether you like it or not. I'm only judging judging people, a taste of your own medicine if you will. Live and let live.

Isn't that what everyone is pretty much doing? They have the choice to do whatever they want however we are also allowed to express how we feel. In Islam if a Muslim girl/boy is snogging a muslim boy/girl and they aren't married that is considered as a religious offence. Religion isn't a matter to be challenged but accepted or refused. What could be challenged is things like cultural beliefs. If the couple is muslim and not married it's against Islam's beliefs, full stop. I don't think we have mentioned anything like 'We should stop them', we are living and we are letting people live.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
so muslim girls have bfs?
muslim boys have gfs?
Its all a muddle!!!!!!

I meannnnnn this muslim girl and guy do stuff together and its like well your not married yet!!!!!!!

its all so weird
whado you think

being 'muslim' is a title that's different for every muslim. identifying as muslim doesn't mean one is 100% religious or completely observant of the faith's rulings. therefore some muslims will date and others won't.
in every religion you get people who are at different levels of religiousness which is normal.
Original post by MiszShortee786
Thank you.

I guess I hit a nerve? Ouch.

What, with “mr know it all”? Don’t flatter yourself :rofl: there’s no way you don’t hear how immature you sound.
Original post by orderofthelotus
What, with “mr know it all”? Don’t flatter yourself :rofl:

I'm acknowledging him. Nothing wrong in that is there?

Immature? That's a first. I was praising the dude on his exceptional knowledge. 😁
Sorry dude.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Volibear
Now now Lotus, don't waste that energy :wink:

Yeah, I won't repeat my elder's mistakes :wink:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending