The Student Room Group

I like this boy but am I just too weird?

I set next to this guy in maths and he always talks to me and flirts with me, I think? That's the problem, I'm not sure. I sometimes catch him looking at me and even my friends have seen it... but I'm an annoying weird geeky... geek. And he's perfect and cute and fit. I'm just terrified I'll embarrass myself by judging his signals wrong. He always works with me even if we could just work alone and its not like I'm the only one he can talk to because his best mate is just across from me. What do I do? Do I step back? Make a move? argh I get so paranoid!
What you need is confidence. Tell him that you like him or tell a teacher that you want to sit somewhere else :wink:
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I set next to this guy in maths and he always talks to me and flirts with me, I think? That's the problem, I'm not sure. I sometimes catch him looking at me and even my friends have seen it... but I'm an annoying weird geeky... geek. And he's perfect and cute and fit. I'm just terrified I'll embarrass myself by judging his signals wrong. He always works with me even if we could just work alone and its not like I'm the only one he can talk to because his best mate is just across from me. What do I do? Do I step back? Make a move? argh I get so paranoid!
Some guys like weird geeky girls. I know I do.

Talk back to him, let him know you enjoy it. Add him on Facebook or give him your number, arrange to meet after school or something. He might just be interested in you, from what you've said.
Reply 3
Some guys love the nerd girls. My girlfriend :smile: Go for it, ask him out. What do you have to lose? It sounds like you're getting positive signs.
Be confident and talk to him
(edited 5 years ago)
AGHH I can relate so much - it's like even though there are other people around he always come to you right?
The eye contact thing kills me too- I never know what to think. And everybody always says that we like each other but neither of us have ever said anything to anyone-i think- so im soo confused. Idk even know if he like likes me or just that we work well as friends

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending