Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

counter fraud ruining my life watch

the counter fraud team have withdrawn my finance over an alleged forged signature and inflated costs on a CCG2 form. to be absolutely clear- i have done nothing wrong.
    i have started a complaint with the childcare provider because somebody there must've 'helped' the manager by completing my form.

I have been in touch with the students union at my uni.
    i have contacted citizens advice.
    i intend to appeal until i have cleared my name.
    in the meantime, i risk losing everything. my degree, my chances of ever getting a mortgage or obtaining a decent job. I will be put on the CIFAS register. i have had to withdraw my children from the childcare provider. my life is over, and i cannot even defend myself! they are saying that i cannot challenge the investigation legally because it is a civil matter and not criminal.
    how can they get away with doing this to people?! i have seen many similar cases on these forums, tey the threads have been closed/i am unable to reply.
    its all starting to feel very suspicious.
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.