The Student Room Group

Best way to tell a boy you like them? Help

I have fancied this boy for a while now. He’s 2 years older than me (I am 17). We do snapchat eachother often but sometimes go days without speaking. I’m unsure as to weather he likes me, he always likes my photos and tells me I am “unreal” or “gorg” but he never says anything other. I do fancy him but I don’t know which way to put it.

I am going to tell him over text though as I haven’t really spoke much to him in person. Anyone know any ways I can put it out to him?
Original post by Anonymous
I have fancied this boy for a while now. He’s 2 years older than me (I am 17). We do snapchat eachother often but sometimes go days without speaking. I’m unsure as to weather he likes me, he always likes my photos and tells me I am “unreal” or “gorg” but he never says anything other. I do fancy him but I don’t know which way to put it.

I am going to tell him over text though as I haven’t really spoke much to him in person. Anyone know any ways I can put it out to him?

Choices include

You got a bae or nah

At night I think of you, I want to be your lady baby

My name Jeff

Serious options include asking him out to somewhere he might enjoy. Probably avoid films or the cinema. Bowling might be cool.

Moving from sc to facetiming

'Have you ever fancied anyone?'

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending