ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by liv.neath.xo)
    Hello anyone going on NCS ^ then?
    I'll point you towards this thread:
    https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=4548672

ReputationRep:
    i'm doing mine in august too, where are you doing yours?

ReputationRep:
    I done mine last year 5 August.

ReputationRep:
    TheAlchemistress cool, how was it? do you think the date was a bit too late or was it fine and where did you do it?

ReputationRep:
    I’m doing mine in august as well.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raia4)
    TheAlchemistress cool, how was it? do you think the date was a bit too late or was it fine and where did you do it?
    The experience will be different for everyone. The first phase was hell because i was homesick, and I don’t want to scare you or ruin your experience, by reading the post below. It’s was just my phase one experience. The second however was great uni accommodation with my own room and bathroom. And the third and fourth phase was amazing because I was team director and got to open up and know everyone better.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...rimary_content

ReputationRep:
    TheAlchemistress thanks for sharing your your experience at NCS, i'm sorry your phase 1 was terrible but its great that everything else went well! where did you do yours last year? and where did you go for phase 1?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raia4)
    TheAlchemistress thanks for sharing your your experience at NCS, i'm sorry your phase 1 was terrible but its great that everything else went well! where did you do yours last year? and where did you go for phase 1?
    Birmingham for phase 1, and London phase 2,3 and 4.

ReputationRep:
    TheAlchemistress ess why was yours in 2 different locations? or do you mean the activity centre was in Birmingham but the meet up point was in London for phase 1?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raia4)
    TheAlchemistress ess why was yours in 2 different locations? or do you mean the activity centre was in Birmingham but the meet up point was in London for phase 1?
    So we were in London where everyone met up, then we went to Birmingham for our residential, and the rest was in London, because everyone is from London.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I’m going to and I’m not sure what clothing to bring for phase 1 and 2. What’s the difference? I saw a lot of don’t bring jeans but is that just for the phase 1? Also, should I not bring makeup either, like I can’t live without my makeup! Do I need a swimming kit and what activities could I expect? I would really appreciate the help.

ReputationRep:
    Yepppp

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 30, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.