The Student Room Group

Punish a Muslim day, what will you do?

On the 3rd of April 2018, it will be punish a Muslim day.

Are you going stay in or will you carry on as normal?

And why?

(I am a Muslim too btw)
since it's during Easter holiday i might sleep through it , or....

i'll hire juggernaut squad for the day and have them follow me everywhere , literally everywhere
Reply 2
Original post by Ray_Shadows
since it's during Easter holiday i might sleep through it , or....

i'll hire juggernaut squad for the day and have them follow me everywhere , literally everywhere

Whats the juggernaut squad?
Original post by Cod3tte
Whats the juggernaut squad?

just some mild normal protection
Original post by Cod3tte
On the 3rd of April 2018, it will be punish a Muslim day.

Are you going stay in or will you carry on as normal?

And why?

(I am a Muslim too btw)

Not sure this is entirely helpful as you are just as likely to bait trolls out.
you already know what i'm going to do.
Reply 6
Original post by 999tigger
Not sure this is entirely helpful as you are just as likely to bait trolls out.

That wasn't my intention. I just wanted to see if Muslims would back down to these idiots or stand up to them.

Personally, if I need to go out, I will go out. Because they want me to be wary of them and stay in. No thank you.
I don't think spreading fear like this is going to help anyone, tt was more than likely just a threat to scare people.

Just go about your business like every other day.
Reply 8
Original post by anythinggoeshere
you already know what i'm going to do.

Because I'm apparently physic?
Is this really a thing or is this an urban myth?

If I saw someone on the street harassing a young muslim person, I’d probably kick them (the harasser) in the nuts
Reply 10
Original post by Ninja Squirrel
I don't think spreading fear like this is going to help anyone, tt was more than likely just a threat to scare people.

Just go about your business like every other day.

Oh I didn't mean to scare anyone with this post, seriously my intentions were good.
Original post by Cod3tte
That wasn't my intention. I just wanted to see if Muslims would back down to these idiots or stand up to them.

Personally, if I need to go out, I will go out. Because they want me to be wary of them and stay in. No thank you.

Thats what will happen though, just to wind you up and that will make you paranoid.
I didnt even know there was an official day and it had quickly become yesterdays news. On effect you end up giving them more publicity that they deserve and breathing oxygen into something that would usually be ignored. Their aim is to make people paranoid.

Hopefully the police will trace them an then you can see what spinless cretins they are.
Reply 12
Haha lol. Probably my autocorrect xD
everyones talking about a letter about it. whats the letter and what did it say?
Original post by Cod3tte
Haha lol. Probably my autocorrect xD

Admit it you can't spell it
Physic is not even a word

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest