The Student Room Group

jobs for 15 year olds

Scroll to see replies

Hey :smile:

Im Fatima And I Live In West London....
Id Lykk To Know Where I Can Get A Gd Job Frm?
x
Reply 21
when i was 15 i had a paper round. now you can all go and laugh at me, but it was all i could find, and anyways, its still a job :smile: at £15 a week it was pretty low, but that was cause my boss was cheap - some of my friends did paper rounds and got paid like £30-£40 a week.

christmas time is the best though, cause the people you deliver to give you tips, one year i got about £40 in tips and 6 london eye tickets, so just, hunt around and see who pays best!
Reply 22
i'm 15 as well,
i recently got a job in my local pub/restaurant, i work about 8 hours at the weekends and sometimes more in the holidays. the pay isnt great, about £4 an hour but its good for me. it illegal to work behind the bar but i do food running whcih is basically taking orders, serving food, clearing tables etc.. i think it helps if you already know the people, my parents often go into the bar so the manager already new me a bit, this helped me get the job as i know someone else had also asked and got turned down.. xx :smile:
Hi
I am a 16 years old student at Marsden Heights Community College and looking for Part-time job on the weekends in Burnley !!!

Thank You !!!
Hi I'm 14 and I'm looking for a job in burnley
Hi
I'm Presley and I'm 15 and I'm looking for a part time job:smile: find part time jobs going around in north Finchley then I'm happy to go for it

Reply 26
I am 15 and I need a job (Burnley)
Does anybody know weather a 15 year old can get a job anywhere in totton/Southampton?👍🏽

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending