The Student Room Group

Undergraduate or postgraduate funding?

I am applying to two courses which are both 4 years + a placement year titled masters in engineering, however, as a year 13 do I apply for undergraduate funding or post graduate as although the courses are titled masters, the first two years are identical to the bachelors years.
Original post by wceney
I am applying to two courses which are both 4 years + a placement year titled masters in engineering, however, as a year 13 do I apply for undergraduate funding or post graduate as although the courses are titled masters, the first two years are identical to the bachelors years.

A Master of Engineering (MEng) is considered an undergraduate degree for student finance purposes, so you apply for an undergraduate student loan.
Original post by wceney

Hi wceney,

You would apply as an undergraduate student. Applications for the 2018/19 academic year are available online just now.

Thanks Erin.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending