The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 3pointonefour
Who u calling g yh bruv u mean those manky airmaxs u stole of a shop cos u can't afford nothin. Bet ur acting all hard behind Ur Nokia brick when u go an beg it with elders inih. Grow up wasteman then talk to me u still can't look me in the eye.

Original post by 3pointonefour
Who u calling g yh bruv u mean those manky airmaxs u stole of a shop cos u can't afford nothin. Bet ur acting all hard behind Ur Nokia brick when u go an beg it with elders inih. Grow up wasteman then talk to me u still can't look me in the eye.

my g, im 6 foot 5 you be looking at my chin while i look down at u, ill dip the top of your head, give you a free trim u uckers
Original post by YD17HXM
Wag1 man backed you, dont watch that g just dont forget the time man dipped your leg open, i bursed u last time, this time mans gnna pop ur inferior vena cava so dont watch that g if i catch u on roads rip u g go play with ur calculator nerd

R u an idyat bruv ? Only thing that'll pop is your dutty nose when I give u that quick 1 2
I carry a blade u dutty wasteman
Original post by yasb123
wag1 piffting wanna beat? holla man u look peng in ur prophile pic. Link man in the PM

man like u trying to pull birds. the only bird u will get is the actual animal bird like a parrot and dat
Original post by Anonymous
youre all moist still, dunno why youre acting all road we all know TSR is for nerds so relax urselves.

my g who u callin a nerd u are one u nerd
Original post by yasb123
Im middle class when ur prophile pic is nigel ferage?

When did I try to talk like a roadman though?
Original post by That'sGreat
Reading these middle class white kids trying to sound like roadmen is cringe af

how you stupid fools. all peepals are a white humans . a rodmans will also like a peepals but he will a painted and will wer a adads and nikey clothes. Don't say a sound because some peepals here will a rodman likes me.
Original post by YD17HXM
my g, im 6 foot 5 you be looking at my chin while i look down at u, ill dip the top of your head, give you a free trim u uckers

U ain't 6 foot 5 u dutty wasteman
Only 6 foot u know is when I drop your body 6 foot deep u bloodclot
Reply 87
Original post by thekidwhogames
R u an idyat bruv ? Only thing that'll pop is your dutty nose when I give u that quick 1 2

The only thing I pop is your mum

Blud next time i see you ur getting dipped, ik u give uck in blocks if i see u dere ill pop u and the guy whos di*k ur suckin g
U ain't 6 foot 5 u dutty wasteman
Only 6 foot u know is when I drop your body 6 foot deep u bloodclot

your mum knows about my 6 foot u battyman
Original post by YD17HXM

Ayt kl u fakes have gone far enough. Need to settle this the London way inih. Watch the next time I leave Ur house Ur gna get a shank chef u straight thru Ur neck so don't try it yh u nutter
Original post by Anonymous
youre all moist still, dunno why youre acting all road we all know TSR is for nerds so relax urselves.

a mpistest will be like a normal humans because a 70 parcent of a human's will water. don't be a TSR is for a needs. nerds are also like a human so don't makes a laaf for him and show a rispakt. You are makes me a laaf many many bacos you spel yourselves with a urselves. look this vary not intaligant peepal.
Original post by yasb123
The only thing I pop is your mum

R u dizzy ? Beg u shut up u neek or I'm sending u to meet your maker u idyat
Original post by (e^iπ+1)^-1
how you stupid fools. all peepals are a white humans . a rodmans will also like a peepals but he will a painted and will wer a adads and nikey clothes. Don't say a sound because some peepals here will a rodman likes me.

Cringe
Original post by YD17HXM
Blud next time i see you ur getting dipped, ik u give uck in blocks if i see u dere ill pop u and the guy whos di*k ur suckin g

R u blood clot who gassed u u neek
More time roadmen don't even talk like how you man are doing on here. Yous lot are forcing it, sounding like a dead version of Diary of a Badman. You're moist trolls. Move man. Some of us are here tryna get our A Levels and GCSE A's yeh.
Original post by Ads.m
lowe it youre one of them wannabee dons i can tell just by how you talk

ayo g youre grammer aint good lowe it stop tlaklking.
Original post by YD17HXM
my g who u callin a nerd u are one u nerd

i beg you relax youre a wannabe acting like youre on that road life. you get shook when you see dons in tracksuits lowe it
Original post by Federerr
More time roadmen don't even talk like how you man are doing on here. Yous lot are forcing it, sounding like a dead version of Diary of a Badman. You're moist trolls. Move man. Some of us are here tryna get our A Levels and GCSE A's yeh.

Lowe it g, mans got dat already no wone is forsing u to be here innit
Original post by That'sGreat
When did I try to talk like a roadman though?

Man lyke nigal farage . Rude bwoi made us leave the brekxit and them tings. If you come to London and then go to England I'll slap you can. Bossman bursed me bare wings in chicken shop and man got kicked out . **** the EU , we should never ever have left brexit. wasteman.

Latest

Trending

Trending