The Student Room Group

At what age did you stop growing in height?

^^ all in the title.

Scroll to see replies

I'm 18 n female . I had a growth spurt in primary was the tallest in the class 165cm and I'm still 165cm and wearing size 5 shoes. I see y6 kids now and they basically have the height of an 18 yr old lool
About 14
about 13
Original post by Anonymous
^^ all in the title.

About 19, everyone else who's replied must be tiny!
Reply 5
You basically stop growing in height when your shoe size stops increasing, thats the general rule of thumb.
Probably 15, and i'm a guy

fml
probably 13 :frown: my feet stopped at 11 though
I’m 17 and i haven’t stopped ahaha yikes
Original post by Neather
You basically stop growing in height when your shoe size stops increasing, thats the general rule of thumb.

my feet stopped growing at 15, im 20 and i still grow a bit
16 lol
Original post by caitlinhayes
I’m 17 and i haven’t stopped ahaha yikes

that's so lucky how tall are you?
16 in height but I'm 18 and I'm starting to get broader shoulders.
Original post by Issakatie
that's so lucky how tall are you?

I’m 5’8 :smile:
I stopped growing in about year 6, 19 and currently still 5ft with size 4/5 feet.
stopped growing in height since 15..
other areas tho... 😘
Original post by faloodeh
stopped growing in height since 15..
other areas tho... 😘

😂😂 mateeeeeee
I turned 18 years old and grew 3 inches.I was 5,8.5 when I was 16 and now 5,11.5.
Probably about age 13-14. I’ve always been on the short side but I’m convinced I stunted my growth because I used to be a really fussy eater and never really ate much protein as a kid. I eat a lot better now but it’s too late lmao as I’m 18

I’m a 5’3 female which isn’t too bad but based on my parents heights I should be about 5’7. My feet haven’t grown since I was 11 which is pretty tragic, and I never seemed to have the crazy growth spurt that a lot of people have during puberty
I never had a huge noticeable growth spurt as a kid but now I randomly grow the odd half an inch here and there and I’m 16 - usually in a short amount of time. Recently grew an inch in a month after not growing for years.

Quick Reply

Latest