The Student Room Group

Cheating - rebuilding trust

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Yeah I guess I have been a bit idealistic about this..

It’s just tough to invest so much and then to just leave

Re above:
She tried to deny it at first, I insisted and she finally told the truth. I said exactly how I felt was betrayed and disappointed, she cried and eventually said sorry.

Few days later she made me a book she made about our time together and how she hated herself for it. Showed up at my door with a gift and the book.

She made a conscious decision to cheat on you. If that were not the case, it would not have lasted this long, therefore her actions were not a mistake.

The way I see it, she is simply stringing you a long and putting the bear minimum into the relationship, until she can find someone better or have side dicks who can give her what you can't provide her.

If you don't want to cut your loses and want to continue investing your time into a woman, who takes you for granted, be my guest.
(edited 5 years ago)
You don't trust her and checking her location won't enable you to. She could cheat at home, cheat at a mates house or in the park. Following her location is way ott and if you can't stop then the relationship is over.

You tall about trust and freedom - both are non negotiable in a healthy relationship. If you can't gave both then it won't work.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending