The Student Room Group

Why are some people so good at everything

Scroll to see replies

If this isn’t a troll (and it’s quite likely you are one) then you’re an incredibly jealous, petty and bitter person. Instead of trying to bring others down, why don’t you work on yourself and improving your attitude and behaviour towards others.

There will always be someone better than you in whatever you’re doing, if this is the way you react when coming into contact with them then your life is going to be pretty rough.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
*HIM
hopeful his girlfriend will drop him after he gets excluded

you know you can edit posts :smile:
Original post by rainclouds-
man ur such an awful person. seriously the only weirdo here is you. let him live his life in peace and stop being so jealous it's not going to get you anywhere

I can see that the OP is jealous, why do you not want him to show the video to his teachers. I'd say he is helping the school to be nice and friendly environment though he has different intentions.
I been sent a video of him smoking something in the common room bathrooms by my friend. Which is against the school rules.

SO bye bye head boy title and Oxbridge

You didn't answer my question. What has he personally done to you? What are you getting him back for?
Reply 24
The new head boy of my school looks like greek god, is f***ing awesome at sports and is so good at his studies even without trying. Its so annoying, last year he skipped a lot of classes and still never got in trouble.

His family is so rich and both his parents are out of the country for a majority of time, so he was so much freedom to throw parties and anything. He even drives a f*cking sports car to school. I can hardly afford insurance for my Nissan Micra.

Worst of all, he is dating, the girl i had crush on from primary school.

Life is not fair, I hate it. I can't wait until school starts to get him back

Successful people are positive thinkers who get on with life. Unsuccessful people tend to be negative thinkers who focus on problems rather than solutions.
(edited 5 years ago)
I swear this is the plot for some high schoôł film I watched the other day.
Original post by MaizieAmyr
you know you can edit posts :smile:

You can’t when you post anonymously.
How is going to know its me, the video was in group chat (which i wasn't part off). So there is no way its coming back to me

*HIM
hopeful his girlfriend will drop him after he gets excluded

Your pathetic and jealousy, omg get a grip you m0ng. She will never leave him for a jealous worthless sh!t like you. An exclusion won’t make a girl leave him you spak. Your pathetic also he probs only get excluded ~ it’s only smoking, not that serious and yes he will find out bare easy. People talk. Teachers talk. Your pathetic and jealous!!!
And can I just ask how old are you ? 🤦*♂️ you sound pathetic
(edited 5 years ago)
How is going to know its me, the video was in group chat (which i wasn't part off). So there is no way its coming back to me

You’ll get mashed to a pulp at uni with that *****y attitude. That’s if you even get that far. Save your energy for your own future.
Life isn't fair.

That said, I suspect the grass isn't as green as it seems. He probably feels detached from his parents who are rarely there, and truth be told he would far rather have their love than their money. I suspect the fancy cars and wild parties cover for the fact he's lonely and hurting inside.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
You can’t when you post anonymously.

Ah, Idk, I never post anonamously :s-smilie:
Original post by Citizenofpanem
Life isn't fair.

That said, I suspect the grass isn't as green as it seems. He probably feels detached from his parents who are rarely there, and truth be told he would far rather have their love than their money. I suspect the fancy cars and wild parties cover for the fact he's lonely and hurting inside.

Not Gona lie pal but every lad would prefer and choose the fancy car and wild parties 😂
Original post by Kev lad
Not Gona lie pal but every lad would prefer and choose the fancy car and wild parties 😂

I was trying to make him feel better lol. Didn’t see from the subsequent posts that he’s a bit of a jerk. 🙊
Original post by Citizenofpanem
I was trying to make him feel better lol. Didn’t see from the subsequent posts that he’s a bit of a jerk. 🙊

😂 nah g this guy got bare jealous mad ting traits about him 😂
You a hater
this is so a fake story hahahah
The new head boy of my school looks like greek god, is f***ing awesome at sports and is so good at his studies even without trying. Its so annoying, last year he skipped a lot of classes and still never got in trouble.

His family is so rich and both his parents are out of the country for a majority of time, so he was so much freedom to throw parties and anything. He even drives a f*cking sports car to school. I can hardly afford insurance for my Nissan Micra.

Worst of all, he is dating, the girl i had crush on from primary school.

Life is not fair, I hate it. I can't wait until school starts to get him back

He could be a douche to his parents and girlfriend. That is also a flaw. But it's only high school. University is way different.
That’s life. I’m the total opposite. I’m so bad at everything. I can’t even breathe right cause I have asthma. That’s how bad at life I am.
Original post by Toni Cipriani
That’s life. I’m the total opposite. I’m so bad at everything. I can’t even breathe right cause I have asthma. That’s how bad at life I am.

:frown: :console:
You are what i'd call a jealous petty prick.. :angry:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending