The Student Room Group

what am I good at

how to figure out what I am good at? Since I must be good at something surely
Original post by Anonymous

You seem to be good at asking silly questions .
Original post by Thenewguy123
You seem to be good at asking silly questions .

yes! and?
yes! and?

You wanted to know
Well without knowing you personally I don't know what your specific strengths are but I know that you have some and sometimes people don't even realise their strengths if other people around them don't do the same thing like you might have a really good ability at memorising facts but wouldn't know unless you ask others to memorise things
Original post by Jess_Lomas
Well without knowing you personally I don't know what your specific strengths are but I know that you have some and sometimes people don't even realise their strengths if other people around them don't do the same thing like you might have a really good ability at memorising facts but wouldn't know unless you ask others to memorise things

I am not expecting you know. I am just asking what I need to do to identify my own strengths, just like you said not many people know their own.
I am not expecting you know. I am just asking what I need to do to identify my own strengths, just like you said not many people know their own.

I mean you'd have to try everything to see what you are good at.
It depends what you are defining as good as well, you might think you're good at art, but another person might be "more good"
So are you just looking for something that you think you are good at/others say you are good at?
I literally ask myself the same question so often. What am I actually good at. Everyone seems to have something going on like athletics or karate or crochet but I really haven't discovered my interests very much lol.
find something to enjoy and go off that

Only you can answer that question.
Why do you want to know what you're good at? Is there some goal you need to work towards?
Write a CV.
Original post by -Eirlys-
Only you can answer that question.
Why do you want to know what you're good at? Is there some goal you need to work towards?

I want to figure out another stream of income
Reply 12

you can be good at literally anything if you really want to be.

You must have a passion for something?
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 13
Original post by loralai
you can be good at literally anything if you really want to be.

You must have a passion for something?

I have a passion for spending time outside right now given its exam season

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending