The Student Room Group

Urgent-Implantation spotting or period

Hello, I've notice some very very light blood that looks like spotting, it's similar to what I got when I first got my period. I installed a period tracker and tomorrow last month I would've had my last period start. I have had no unprotected sex, the first time I had protected sex (condoms) was yesterday. I have done things such a fingering and oral but there isn't really anyway semen could've been transferred to my vagina. Maybe some got on his fingers but that would've been pre *** which has very little live sperm (especially considering my bf urinates before he does finger me. One time I was scared because he 1.kissed me when I had just swallowed his semen and then went down on me but He stayed on the outside and it's very difficult for sperm to travel in little fluid and 2. He fingered me when he put his fingers in my mouth which may have had pre *** on. I don't think I was fertile at the time however
Does it sound like spotting from impregnation or no? I'm really scared any replies would be GREATLY appreciated thank you
Reply 1
Original poster- I just rang childine and I told them, talked to my boyfriend too. Both said it was caused by stress and it's extremely unlikely to have been caused by foreplay but I'm still worried about what to do. I've had so much stress today. Again, any replies appreciated
A student forum probably isn’t the best place to post. Seek advice from your GP as soon as possible.

Quick Reply

Latest