Sid.
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi, I have just received my results and I did okay. I got D in Maths, C in Design and technology and U in physics. I have been accepted at Sheffield hallam university but I'm really concerned about my physics grade and I don't whether I should get it remarked or go to the accepted university? Should I be happy about it?
alleycat393
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Sid.)
Hi, I have just received my results and I did okay. I got D in Maths, C in Design and technology and U in physics. I have been accepted at Sheffield hallam university but I'm really concerned about my physics grade and I don't whether I should get it remarked or go to the accepted university? Should I be happy about it?
Have they accepted you with the grades? What did you apply to study? Are you happy going there?
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Sid.)
You can get it remarked and still go to Hallam. Your mark could go up or down, but even if it still goes down it'll still be a U. See how far from the E you were and make your remark decision based on that. But your Hallam university place should not be at risk from a remark of a U grade.
Sheffield Hallam University
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Sid.)
Hi Sid.

Congratulations on your offer with us!

Don't let your mark put you off going to university, as 04MR17 said, if you want to get it remarked you can whilst you're at university. What course is it that you applied for? I can get in touch with one of the academic's of the area to find out what he would advise.

Let me know,

Reanne
Sid.
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Sheffield Hallam University)
Hi Sid.

Congratulations on your offer with us!

Don't let your mark put you off going to university, as 04MR17 said, if you want to get it remarked you can whilst you're at university. What course is it that you applied for? I can get in touch with one of the academic's of the area to find out what he would advise.

Let me know,

Reanne
Hi, I will be studying extended degree maths and Engineering however I was hoping to adjust it with Aerospace engineering with a foundation year. I did ring the hotline yesterday and they suggested me to email at [email protected] but till now I have had no reply from the team.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Nottingham
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (138)
61.61%
No I haven't decided yet (50)
22.32%
Yes but I might change my mind (36)
16.07%

Watched Threads