The Student Room Group

Crush at Work

Right, so there is this girl at work I've known for a while now and have a big crush on. She's a couple years older and has been giving me mixed signals back. We get on really well, flirt and she knows I'm into her. She's denied she likes me, but then keeps flirting with me and stuff/talks about me with other co-workers about how I put effort in etc and there's this guy she's talking to who treats her bad, but she's still kinda into him. Advice please
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Right, so there is this girl at work I've known for a while now and have a big crush on. She's a couple years older and has been giving me mixed signals back. We get on really well, flirt and she knows I'm into her. She's denied she likes me, but then keeps flirting with me and stuff/talks about me with other co-workers about how I put effort in etc and there's this guy she's talking to who treats her bad, but she's still kinda into him. Advice please

You need to ask her out, perhaps just ask if she wants to have a drink with you after work one day. She could be playing games or she just might not be in to you (mixed signals usually mean no signals), the best way to find out is to ask her out.
Reply 2
We've been out as a group a few times, but I don't know how to approach it one on one?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending