The Student Room Group

Will my UK tier 4 student visa application get refused?

For the place I’m going to live in while in the UK I wrote with my mum but her residence permit there ends in November so in about a month and a half....My mum was going to apply for ilr so she’d be there afterwards anyway ...even if she left I could just go to someone else’s house...but UKVI don’t know that ....did we need to show accommodation for a full year??? Can I get refused because of this and if I did get refused what could I do???
Original post by Mihaa
For the place I’m going to live in while in the UK I wrote with my mum but her residence permit there ends in November so in about a month and a half....My mum was going to apply for ilr so she’d be there afterwards anyway ...even if she left I could just go to someone else’s house...but UKVI don’t know that ....did we need to show accommodation for a full year??? Can I get refused because of this and if I did get refused what could I do???

The visa team at your university should be able to help you understand the requirements and make sure you meet them :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending