The Student Room Group

I wish to marry a doctor (preferably a surgeon)

Scroll to see replies

I'm soon to be a doctor of clouds, do I meet the spec or are you done searching? :holmes:
Can't you just get surgery on the NHS?
@lmaooome
Don't you think I make a great candidate
Original post by haseeb_jarral
@lmaooome
Don't you think I make a great candidate

I think you fit her CV perfectly, how lovely!
Original post by lmaooome
I think you fit her CV perfectly, how lovely!

what about dubai ):
just when i thought my life is f**cked up and that i am beyond repair......someone ask something like this on tsr which makes me feel like i am the most sane person out there. thank you for restoring confidence in myself lololol
Original post by Anne.Owens
Hello everyone, I am a 20 year old female, 5'6 mixed race, auburn hair, hazel eyes, 55kg, born in Oxford. I am looking to marry a doctor, preferably a surgeon. I understand that one cannot dive head first into marriage so obviously am prepared to be courted for a while. But eventually I do desire to be married and produce children.

Why a doctor you may ask? Well I won't beat around the bush. I like a man who saves lives and has a steady income. There is just something about how a doctor struts around with a stethoscope around their neck that just turns me on so much :colondollar: I would prefer for the doctor to be a surgeon because I like a man who is good with their hands, but this isn't a deal breaker. As long as they are a real doctor and not an homeopath, chiropractor, etc.

I am prepared to settle down as a homemaker to bring up the children and make sure the home is tidy for when my husband comes back from his shift. However, if it required that I get a job, I am prepared to do that. Not ideal but I'll do what needs to be done for my family.

As for the physical requirements, ideally I would like my future spouse to be my height or taller, and to be at most 40 years older than me. The younger the better but I am aware that the older the doctor is, the bigger their salary will likely be. I would like my husband to not be overweight or obese as I feel that does not set a good example to their patients or our children, but don't require him to be an athlete either. I want somebody who is kind but also stern. 'Bad boys' go away now. Finally, I want a man who actually has a degree certificate they can show me. There are too many fake doctors around these days.

Thank you all for reading, if you match my specification (and I yours), please contact me for further details and to arrange a meeting. I am posting this in the relationships section but if someone feels it more appropriate for the Medicine section, please move it.

Yours,
Anne x

What do you have to offer?
Do you really think a man who has worked hard to to attain his status would settle for a woman who never helped him accomplish anything?
He would choose the woman who has helped him become a surgeon over you any day.
keep dreaming!
Hello everyone, I am a 20 year old female, 5'6 mixed race, auburn hair, hazel eyes, 55kg, born in Oxford. I am looking to marry a doctor, preferably a surgeon. I understand that one cannot dive head first into marriage so obviously am prepared to be courted for a while. But eventually I do desire to be married and produce children.

Why a doctor you may ask? Well I won't beat around the bush. I like a man who saves lives and has a steady income. There is just something about how a doctor struts around with a stethoscope around their neck that just turns me on so much :colondollar: I would prefer for the doctor to be a surgeon because I like a man who is good with their hands, but this isn't a deal breaker. As long as they are a real doctor and not an homeopath, chiropractor, etc.

I am prepared to settle down as a homemaker to bring up the children and make sure the home is tidy for when my husband comes back from his shift. However, if it required that I get a job, I am prepared to do that. Not ideal but I'll do what needs to be done for my family.

As for the physical requirements, ideally I would like my future spouse to be my height or taller, and to be at most 40 years older than me. The younger the better but I am aware that the older the doctor is, the bigger their salary will likely be. I would like my husband to not be overweight or obese as I feel that does not set a good example to their patients or our children, but don't require him to be an athlete either. I want somebody who is kind but also stern. 'Bad boys' go away now. Finally, I want a man who actually has a degree certificate they can show me. There are too many fake doctors around these days.

Thank you all for reading, if you match my specification (and I yours), please contact me for further details and to arrange a meeting. I am posting this in the relationships section but if someone feels it more appropriate for the Medicine section, please move it.

Yours,
Anne x

Jeez - you are so shallow we could paddle in your personality
Original post by squeakysquirrel
Jeez - you are so shallow we could paddle in your personality

I think only doctors get to paddle OP.
lol what even is this? maybe some character attributes associated with a good doctor you like instead of an actual doctor, they could still be the most trash person in the world.... lol
Original post by BlueIndigoViolet
lol what even is this?

I think it has to be a troll, or at least semi-troll.
Reply 111
Interesting. But I know what I want.

No you don’t, you are being far too picky without actually knowing very much about the person.

There is just something about how a doctor struts around with a stethoscope around their neck that just turns me on so much :colondollar:

I would prefer for the doctor to be a surgeon

I'm afraid you'll need to pick one or the other :lol:
What happened to marrying for 'LOVE' or if not that what about marrying someone for their great 'PERSONALITY'...Woman...You have lost your way on here, this is not a dating site, this is the wrong place to be posting such craziness, why do they have to be the surgeon??? WHY CAN'T YOU BE THE SURGEON AND SEE WHICH CRAZY PERSON WITH AUBURN HAIR FINDS YOU??!!
so OP how did it work out ?

:holmes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending