The Student Room Group

Applying for the same job for the third time - should I use a different email? (Rive

.. River Island)

So I'll try and make this post simple even if my application wasn't. I made mistakes on my last couple of applications that couldn't be edited so I just deleted my accounts which then deleted the applications.

I want to apply again, should I use a different email?

The thing is I already used two different emails for the last two applications, if I use a third, it might look weird - (because they do keep the details of your old application even if they're withdrawn).

But I'm scared if I use the same email, it might think I've applied for the same job more than once and then I'll get rejected, or there might be some sort of policy on waiting between applications.

So what do ya think?
Original post by Maya memsaab
.. River Island)

So I'll try and make this post simple even if my application wasn't. I made mistakes on my last couple of applications that couldn't be edited so I just deleted my accounts which then deleted the applications.

I want to apply again, should I use a different email?

The thing is I already used two different emails for the last two applications, if I use a third, it might look weird - (because they do keep the details of your old application even if they're withdrawn).

But I'm scared if I use the same email, it might think I've applied for the same job more than once and then I'll get rejected, or there might be some sort of policy on waiting between applications.

So what do ya think?

When you say that you made mistakes on your applications, what do you mean? Was it necessary to delete your account and applications?
Unless they say something like 'previous applicants need not apply' then just go ahead and apply.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending