The Student Room Group

Is it too late to start working so hard

I’m working towards an A*AA at A level but am worried about the linear nature of the courses, my notes from last year are quite a mess and I can’t remember transferring them to my long term memory, is December holidays a good time to start intense revision,

When shall I start revising the content from last year...

Sometimes I go through motivation ruts and have big gaps in my knowledge but it’s irritating because I know I can do it
Original post by Jijimomani
I’m working towards an A*AA at A level but am worried about the linear nature of the courses, my notes from last year are quite a mess and I can’t remember transferring them to my long term memory, is December holidays a good time to start intense revision,

Sometimes I go through motivation ruts and have big gaps in my knowledge but it’s irritating because I know I can do it

Hi @Jijimomani,

I would recommend going over last year's content as soon as possible but in a relaxed manner. Just set aside half an hour or so in the evenings to have a look over content and then an hour at the weekend to reorganise notes. As you've spent a whole year studying it before it should all come flooding back. As you said December is a great time to start properly revising, but doing a little bit or organisation and reading over before will make it a little easier.

What subjects are you studying?

Lucy
Reply 2
Original post by username3602254

I feel the same way. I've come to the conclusion that when I get demotivated i need to remind myself of my aim and how amazing it will feel when I reach it!

Latest

Trending

Trending